Somalis have became easy target

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Lol don't you think somalis tried being with madows but the madows hated on us, I honestly don't care if the world is against us we are Somali and we are not black nor arab and just somali.
Sxb yes some madow hated us but majority didn't know we exist untill our trolls insulted and called them j@r33rs and scream we no blacks

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Lol don't you think somalis tried being with madows but the madows hated on us, I honestly don't care if the world is against us we are Somali and we are not black nor arab and just somali.
You can’t say you’re just Somali and then copy literally everything that mathow and Arab men do 😭

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Nobody cares if Somalis identify as black or not. These incels have a weird obsession with race and think they are the center of the world. They are always chatting about race, phenotype, and skin color.
How can I forget Ethiopians pretending to Somalis and insult other at our behave like this one, go back to aidtopians forum weirdo

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Sxb yes some madow hated us but majority didn't know we exist untill our trolls insulted and fall them Madows and scream we no blacks
Doesn't matter they still hate us and have natural cuqdaad for us look at the Tutsi bantu fights this precedes the internet wars.

Sxb yes some madow hated us but majority didn't know we exist untill our trolls insulted and fall them Madows and scream we no blacks
It was only uk maathows that hated us but even that kind of died down by 2018. If we only kept a low profile and didn't do gender wars and only used "Madow" when another maathow attacks us unprovoked, we wouldn't be in this mess now.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
You can’t say you’re just Somali and then copy literally everything that mathow and Arab men do 😭
How the hell am I copying them, I know who I am and my identity. We should all be grateful we did not end up like the north Africans

These nationalist trolls are always starting fights with random Madows on social media and aggressively asserting themselves in conversations they have nothing to do with. You will never see Ethiopians and Eriterians saying stuff like that, despite their huge colorism and racism problems.

Black brother: God bless my black brothers and sisters.
Somali trolls: We are not black. We wuz Somali and sheet.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
How the hell am I copying them, I know who I am and my identity. We should all be grateful we did not end up like the north Africans
If somebody calls you black, are you correcting them and saying you’re just Somali?

One thing I noticed recently is ever since we made it clear we aren't black. The maadows have been mocking us and have been treating us like we are a unique species. And what makes me even more triggered is non madows having confidence in mocking us since they can see the way the maadows treat us now and feel like they can also ridicule us without any repercussions.

Kisame

Plotting world domination

The ones that mimic black culture the most tend to be the ones that identify as madow.

These Somali supremacists that are miskeen irl go out of there way to not act like Madows compared to regular somalis. The hood ones bump drill and beef with Madows. They are different than the miskeen ones

This is what I've observed from interacting with them over the years.

Kisame

One thing I noticed recently is ever since we made it clear we aren't black. The maadows have been mocking us and have been treating us like we are a unique species. And what makes me even more triggered is non madows having confidence in mocking us since they can see the way the maadows treat us now and feel like they can also ridicule us without any repercussions.

Do you think fighting back is worth it??? Especially on platforms like Twitter when anyone can be racist. Even if we mind our business non somalis still think about us

Do you think fighting back is worth it??? Especially on platforms like Twitter when anyone can be racist. Even if we mind our business non somalis still think about us
Before I had social media I would see so many ajanabis cussing us even some showing their faces and no somali to be seen to defend us. The more the hate Continues the more non maadows will get super confident to target Somali girls offline, I already see them mocking us online in large numbers since we are currently being treated worse than Jews online by both the left wing and right wing.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
The ones that mimic black culture the most tend to be the ones that identify as madow.

These Somali supremacists that are miskeen irl go out of there way to not act like Madows compared to regular somalis. The hood ones bump drill and beef with Madows. They are different than the miskeen ones

This is what I've observed from interacting with them over the years.
Somalis will mimick black culture and still say they’re not black lol.

Kisame

Somalis will mimick black culture and still say they’re not black lol.

Tbh it's the hood culture let's be honest.
You can't expect niggas raised in the hood to maintain some sort of different culture.
Look what happens to the Mexicans that live in the hood.

Only thing worse for somalis is that the same madows they live around in the UK try to punk them.

Trending

Latest posts