Somalis have became easy target

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Blacks themselves say Somalis are not Black and most of the hate comes from them
Bc Somalis started saying it first, if Somalis keep it quiet they would've passed by and not get noticed but Somalis are loud prideful people

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
Why can’t y’all be more quiet like Ethiopians/Eritreans their just as racist as us but don’t get as much smoke because they don’t go around everywhere screaming they aren’t black and jar€€r (barya for them)

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Yes it is, even if u dont agree with their ideology, u dont need to make enemy out of them or even refuse their fairytale black Brotherhood, we are tiny Group in pool of madow people, y'all too prideful
Exactly. Most Asians and Arabs in the UK already only called us Somali anyways. These idiots brought unnecessary attention onto us telling everyone we aren’t mathow.

Sudanese are Hella racist people yet they quite about it on mainstream, they don't mention their racist society nor insult random groups, we truly cooked as people
There's barley any Sudanese in the west to be fair. The most lives in DC with the Habeshas and are under the radar.

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
Somali Americans should invest in guns. 2A is a right given to all Americans so use it and protect the community and your family. Most of these people aren't doing harm now but Allah (S.W.T) knows the future.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
By not belonging to larger group or Race u became easy target a punching bag and that what Somalis became recently, congrats to all the anti madow Somalis, we have no larg group to back us upp we are easy pray, this why i stick with the madow Race even tho i disagree with everything about them i still claim them

Lol don't you think somalis tried being with madows but the madows hated on us, I honestly don't care if the world is against us we are Somali and we are not black nor arab and just somali.

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
Sudanese are Hella racist people yet they quite about it on mainstream, they don't mention their racist society nor insult random groups, we truly cooked as people
Northern sudanis are so racist the country had to be split apart 😭 yet they never get any of this “anti black” smoke or at least not as much as Somalis

Somalis shouting we aren't black and forming enemies with everyone is the biggest fatal error we have done since the Somalia civil war.
Nobody cares if Somalis identify as black or not. These incels have a weird obsession with race and think they are the center of the world. They are always chatting about race, phenotype, and skin color.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
There's barley any Sudanese in the west to be fair. The most lives in DC with the Habeshas and are under the radar.
We have main characters syndrome with incredible pride and self hate at the same time, we are interesting group, look at our loud head politicians like ilhan Omar

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Exactly. Most Asians and Arabs in the UK already only called us Somali anyways. These idiots brought unnecessary attention onto us telling everyone we aren’t mathow.

Bro back in the day I remember seeing a xalimo mention that some Somali troll was editing her Wikipedia page because she had put she was a black author. Bro was editing it out and was putting Somali author :dead: .

Trending

Latest posts