Somalis have a serious staring problem

Please excuse all the trolling I've been doing in this thread

I Apologize Reaction GIF

The Cushitic ooga booga male has a surprising ability to stare deep into your soul without having any thoughts in their head at all.. Theoriest speculate that this action is similar to the "sleep" option on PC's & phones.

Yes it is on but it's also not on, it is as if their subconscious itself just goes into the trash bin in their lamagoodle operating system. The Cushitic ooga booga is totally unaware they are even engaging in this behaviour until it is already too late (reputation ruined). Let us hope a cure will be found for this behavioral pattern.
images.jpeg

I don’t like the over familiarity majority of Somalis have over another. You are quite literally a stranger to me, no different then the Stacy and Tom I ran into at Asda.
This is a very cringe take. You strike me as someone who wants to disassociate from their people/heritage and completely integrate into an individualist western culture.

It’s really strange. Like a few quick glances, okay, but I’ve seen Somali people in public almost try to stare into my soul and it’s creepy asf.

I realized just how weird it was yesterday when I was taking my lunch break with a coworker in the cafeteria and this Somali guy sitting at a table by himself was just staring straight at me the whole time like a mf psycho. To the point that my coworker noticed and pointed it out. I mean the dude didn’t even say hi or nothing just staring. Shit is weird
It is hella intense in Somalia too. Whenever me and my bro walked around outside he’d get offended at people staring daggers at us. Even though we know it’s just the culture there.

I don’t like the over familiarity majority of Somalis have over another. You are quite literally a stranger to me, no different then the Stacy and Tom I ran into at Asda.
Really? I prefer it to the awkwardness and passive aggressiveness displayed by certain groups.

This is a very cringe take. You strike me as someone who wants to disassociate from their people/heritage and completely integrate into an individualist western culture.
Take it how you will I don’t give a toss. I’m very much somali, I just don’t like the sense of entitlement they have over other Somalis. I can tell your the type to be eager in a strangers business and maybe even try to police other Somalis on the internet that don’t even know you exist:liberaltears:

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
I have esp noticed this staring problem in Eastleigh but im big and a bit fat so as soon as i look at them they look away

It’s really strange. Like a few quick glances, okay, but I’ve seen Somali people in public almost try to stare into my soul and it’s creepy asf.

I realized just how weird it was yesterday when I was taking my lunch break with a coworker in the cafeteria and this Somali guy sitting at a table by himself was just staring straight at me the whole time like a mf psycho. To the point that my coworker noticed and pointed it out. I mean the dude didn’t even say hi or nothing just staring. Shit is weird

What kind of cloth were you wearing? If you were wearing clothes which were too revealing, and we realize you're a Somali, you bet your ar\se is gonna get the most stares that you can get. Cover it up, be a good Muslima, and you'll earn a respect from Somalis.

Last edited:
It’s also said that Germans stare
That's true, would have thought that it's also a thing in Scandinavia.

Both stares are equally annoying but I think the intentions are quite different.

From my experience Germans stare when they're sitting/waiting in public as a way to pass time. To them it's like watching a movie scene, daydreaming, making up scenarios or just plainly observing the hustle and bustle.

On the other hand when Somalis stare at fellow Somalis it feels like they stopped in their tracks just to do so in order to legit figure out who you are, what tuuloyin your 4 grandparents are from, what you had for quraac and what you will have for casho:fredo:
Also as a peripheral-vision-starer myself I have yet to witness a Somali soul-stare at ajnabis, it's an ingroup privilege like the black nod I guess:mjkkk:

That's true, would have thought that it's also a thing in Scandinavia.

Both stares are equally annoying but I think the intentions are quite different.

From my experience Germans stare when they're sitting/waiting in public as a way to pass time. To them it's like watching a movie scene, daydreaming, making up scenarios or just plainly observing the hustle and bustle.

On the other hand when Somalis stare at fellow Somalis it feels like they stopped in their tracks just to do so in order to legit figure out who you are, what tuuloyin your 4 grandparents are from, what you had for quraac and what you will have for casho:fredo:
Also as a peripheral-vision-starer myself I have yet to witness a Somali soul-stare at ajnabis, it's an ingroup privilege like the black nod I guess:mjkkk:
I personally never stare but take several glances on people I find interesting for various reasons, constant sharing is just uncivilized

Trending

Latest posts