Somalis have a serious staring problem

Yes our people have staring problem. I stare back until they feel uncomfortable. I hate when they ask are you Somali. Me staring back at you should be enough of an answer.

I remember the time my FOB coworker stared at these cadaan folks in the subway. They told him wtf u looking at? Lol, I had to tell him stop eye fucking ppl, this ain't Burco.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I remember the time my FOB coworker stared at these cadaan folks in the subway. They told him wtf u looking at? Lol, I had to tell him stop eye fucking ppl, this ain't Burco.

So the crazy tempraMENTAL Abu is iidoor? Cajaiib

MMMH no one ever stares at me?

Grateful that we just mind our buissness in norway...i could be walking around in the most somali populated area and not a single person stops in their tracks/convo to look at me.

:browtf: also never ever been asked for my qabiil, in fact i would find it gross if such a question was posed.

Itโ€™s really strange. Like a few quick glances, okay, but Iโ€™ve seen Somali people in public almost try to stare into my soul and itโ€™s creepy asf.

I realized just how weird it was yesterday when I was taking my lunch break with a coworker in the cafeteria and this Somali guy sitting at a table by himself was just staring straight at me the whole time like a mf psycho. To the point that my coworker noticed and pointed it out. I mean the dude didnโ€™t even say hi or nothing just staring. Shit is weird

What omg :yloezpe:

The average somali is dressed exactly like the other somalis and behaves no differently than the rest of the population, after a while you have seen enough odays and islaamo - also gotta have some shame with fellow young people raised in the western culture. Staring at children is pedo shit.

I am sorry i think this is soooo absurd...what is there to see

I look and act like that guy. No I will not stop. Yes I will continue staring inside your soul.
well is it just a sweeping, mindless look, what whites call "people watching"? like just observing the randos in a park or on the metro?

or are you genuinely giving eye contact

Trending

Latest posts