Somalis from Yuurub should move to North America

A lot of you guys are forgetting the fact that America and Canada offer upward mobility for children of immigrants that is not seen in Europe

Yes America is the land of opportunities. Many Somalis are middle class and own their own homes. There is a chance for upward mobility here that you cannot find elsewhere. I’m sorry I can’t say the same for gaajo Europe and hennyland :)

North America is land of opportunities, while Europe isn’t. The european governments will try their hardest to keep immigrants and their children at the bottom. In america and Canada, you can rise and control your neighbourhood etc. You guys are forgetting this

I'm good America has so much problem like
School shooting
Police brutality
kkk
Human trafficking
Random shootings
Why would I further risk my life than love in that third world shit hole

If you do not like Usa, you can go to Canada. Usa is waking up. Blm protest across the country was the starting point. The won’t be a race but a second civil rights movement. More and more people are entering college, finishing high school etc breaking generational curses. Crime levels are down significantly. Ghettoes are not permanent.
Usa is going through a breaking point. Candidates like bernie sanders getting huge amount of votes and having a large following signals change

Djokovic

Somali Arab
I’m good your points are not true either where I live in Europe we have a whole neighbourhood of Somalis.

Somalis in America are more liberal than the ones in Europe in Europe we hold on to our deen and do not assimilate or integrate with the natives like you have done in North America

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
A lot of you guys are forgetting the fact that America and Canada offer upward mobility for children of immigrants that is not seen in Europe

There's a reason majority of remittance money(money sent back home) to Somalia comes overwhelmingly from reer USA :wow:

Yes America is the land of opportunities. Many Somalis are middle class and own their own homes. There is a chance for upward mobility here that you cannot find elsewhere. I’m sorry I can’t say the same for gaajo Europe and hennyland :)
Social mobility index:
e6a0e262bcded7f4bd6b6d14cb90b657.png

Reality doesn't seem to agree with you. The US is ranked 27. :gnzbryw:

Last edited:

Royalflush

novacane
im curious tho why did most of the Somali population settle in cold Minnesota when they could’ve gotten beled xaawo tans in Florida. I have cousins that live in Indiana and there’s a small Somali community there but last I checked they weren’t white republican farmers:bell:

Apollo

VIP
Social mobility index:

Nordic/Scandinavian countries (and to a lesser extent Western European countries) are good at socially uplifting the lowest percentages (let's say the lowest 15%). But I think the USA is good at giving the middle class or the college/university level educated a higher chance at getting into the upper class.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
If you do not like Usa, you can go to Canada. Usa is waking up. Blm protest across the country was the starting point. The won’t be a race but a second civil rights movement. More and more people are entering college, finishing high school etc breaking generational curses. Crime levels are down significantly. Ghettoes are not permanent.
Usa is going through a breaking point. Candidates like bernie sanders getting huge amount of votes and having a large following signals change
I would prefer Canada much safer

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
Why are you guys fighting the proposition? The cadaan man can’t tell you to go back to where you came from, there’s better looking women, you’ll be living in a much bigger house. In the states you have the right to bear arms to defend your family.
Inshallah we will annex America and Canada and they will be apart of Somalia!
:rejoice:
Minneapolis and Seattle will ba apart of Puntland tho.
:ufdup:

Social mobility index:

This is true. Upward mobility for poor people is extremely hard, but Somalis are living comfortable.

Nordic/Scandinavian countries (and to a lesser extent Western European countries) are good at socially uplifting the lowest percentages (let's say the lowest 15%). But I think the USA is good at giving the middle class or the college/university level educated a higher chance at getting into the upper class.

This is what I was trying to say. If you are middle class like a lot of somalis you will not have trouble accumulating wealth that could not be optained in Europe.

I’m good your points are not true either where I live in Europe we have a whole neighbourhood of Somalis.

Somalis in America are more liberal than the ones in Europe in Europe we hold on to our deen and do not assimilate or integrate with the natives like you have done in North America

Liberal somalis are everywhere. Social media and stereotypes does not represent a diaspora. Even if they were, wouldn’t they benefit from seeing and interacting with more ” conservative ” diasporas.

Somalis in europe will become a shell of what they were. Small diasporas especially in scandinavia will deal with bad economy and anti-immigrant sentiments, which they will bear the most out of every other group. North american diaspora will also assimilate. The difference is that they are participating in local politics and have schools only for their children. Essentially this means they could resist assimilation more effectively.

Scandinavian countries have a much bigger middle class (~84%) of the total population, while only half of the American adult population is in that range. This fact is very significant, as many Americans are poor.

A country like Norway produces more ultra-high-net-worth individuals per million, which debunks this notion that they have better mobility from the middle class an up, and the inequality is not as bad as in America, so it can't be that it's skewed, relatively speaking.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have no proof of this, but I think it's easier to generate more wealth once you have hit the "rich" threshold in the US; unions subsidize in Norway to create a good balance.

Though the advantage of rich people getting richer in the United States is completely irrelevant in context to this topic relating to the experience of the Somali Americans, who fall in the lower-middle-class. Lol

Why would you want to not integrate? Isn't it better to be part of your community and mix with different people in order to create a more harmonious society.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Why would you want to not integrate? Isn't it better to be part of your community and mix with different people in order to create a more harmonious society.
No what is the beneifit of integration do You want me to take up there morals and culture too all u Somalis in America have been brainwashed

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Why are you guys fighting the proposition? The cadaan man can’t tell you to go back to where you came from, there’s better looking women, you’ll be living in a much bigger house. In the states you have the right to bear arms to defend your family.
Inshallah we will annex America and Canada and they will be apart of Somalia!
:rejoice:
Minneapolis and Seattle will ba apart of Puntland tho.
:ufdup:

Lets be honest, the white man built most of the America we know today!

Trending