Somalis from Yuurub should move to North America

Somalis from europe should move to North america. I will list several reasons.

1. Europe is definite white mans land. Its his land. North America isn’t. You can tell a cunsuri cadaan to go back to where he came from. Anti-immigrant sentiments are on the rise here. Most countries here are homogenous and somalis stick out ( scandinavia ). While we do stick out right now in Usa, it will die down when Trump gets out of office. He brought somalis to spotlight and it will die down with him. This is not the case in Europe. We will always get negative attention.

2. We can’t segregate ourselves properly in Europe. We can’t have somali run schools like minnesota. If reer Europe stay, their children go to cadaan run schools. This is not bad but our touch in somali culture is not as strong as our parents. Our children are in more in danger to assimilate. Surrounding ourselves with each other is good for us and our CHILDREN. We need to think about the next generation. We can incorporate somali language classes to our children so they can learn the language. They will also learn the somali dhaqan. We can also have islamic studies in our schools. All of this will give our children strong tools to navigate their life as 2nd- generation somalis.

We know the mistakes that our( not all) parents did. It was not their fault, they were just uneducated. For example not teaching somali or speaking somali to their children. They did not know the importance on being strict with teaching or thought that the child will just pick up the language by hearing them speak. As we become parent, we need to speak and teach our children somali. If your somali is weak, you can learn it ( will make an another thread ).

3. European countries will try their hardest to strip somalis from Islam. Western Europe is less religious than North America which has large conservative areas. We can create a somali area controlling every aspect of our

4. Europe is not the place for those who want to make money. We are in the west to stack up and invest back home. North America will give you more money and thus you can invest more back home.

4. Somalis have already taken over minnesota. Imagine if educated somalis from scandinavia, uk would come there. Endless opportunities. We could control every part from economy to politics. This would give us positive attention.

5. Your marriage pool would be much bigger. Who says no to more possible partners.

If you can list more reasons than feel free to add more.

Only somalis with no criminal record can immigrate so this eliminates all the bums.

A lot of people will derail this thread by saying your child will become blm xalimo. This will not happen if you instill somali and islamic values to your children. You need to also teach and recognise that black is political reality and not an identity for somalis.

Stick to subject of the thread and tell do you support this or not.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

1. Europe is definite white mans land. Its his land. North America isn’t. You can tell a cunsuri cadaan to go back to where he came from. Anti-immigrant sentiments are on the rise here. Most countries here are homogenous and somalis stick out ( scandinavia ). While we do stick out right now in Usa, it will die down when Trump gets out of office. He brought somalis to spotlight and it will die down with him. This is not the case in Europe. We will always get negative attention.

2. We can’t segregate ourselves properly in Europe. We can’t have somali run schools like minnesota. If reer Europe stay, their children go to cadaan run schools. This is not bad but our touch in somali culture is not as strong as our parents. Our children are in more in danger to assimilate. Surrounding ourselves with each other is good for us and our CHILDREN. We need to think about the next generation. We can incorporate somali language classes to our children so they can learn the language. They will also learn the somali dhaqan. We can also have islamic studies in our schools. All of this will give our children strong tools to navigate their life as 2nd- generation somalis.

We know the mistakes that our( not all) parents did. It was not their fault, they were just uneducated. For example not teaching somali or speaking somali to their children. They did not know the importance on being strict with teaching or thought that the child will just pick up the language by hearing them speak. As we become parent, we need to speak and teach our children somali. If your somali is weak, you can learn it ( will make an another thread ).

3. European countries will try their hardest to strip somalis from Islam. Western Europe is less religious than North America which has large conservative areas. We can create a somali area controlling every aspect of our

4. Europe is not the place for those who want to make money. We are in the west to stack up and invest back home. North America will give you more money and thus you can invest more back home.

4. Somalis have already taken over minnesota. Imagine if educated somalis from scandinavia, uk would come there. Endless opportunities. We could control every part from economy to politics. This would give us positive attention.

5. Your marriage pool would be much bigger. Who says no to more possible partners.

Only somalis with no criminal record can immigrate so this eliminates all the bums.

A lot of people will derail this thread by saying your child will become blm xalimo. This will not happen if you instill somali and islamic values to your children. You need to also teach and recognise that black is political reality and not an identity for somalis.

i agree with u however i have what do u consider to be the negatives with moving to minnesota

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

America sometimes sounds like a shithole, no health care, school are either shit or good depending on where do you live, most Somalis are acting like the worst version of AA, BLM dream is to have enslaved heritage, gun laws, and so on. But Somalis here, they are Somalis whether they are Scandi, UK or Dutch. So no.

i agree with u however i have what do u consider to be the negatives with moving to minnesota

One of the negatives I consider is the weather. We have low amount of d-vitamin. We should take trips in winter and summer to go somewhere warm and sunny.

Healthcare is one of my concerns. We know that healthcare cost in Usa, Canada is same as Europe. I would do checkups in my country that I reside in right now( finland ). My children would get citizenship and the benefits of healthcare too. Usa is also waking up to the cost of healthcare ( medicare, bernie sanders)

Great points. But please do not come to Minnesota. We are full :)
America will not be full in a long time. Immigration will increase as fertility rates drop there. Immigrants run the economy in america and their numbers will increase. We somalis should take advantage of this

It is hard to immigrate, but not impossible. Americas fertility rate is dropping, the population is sustained by immigration. You can immigrate there by finding a job. There are specific visas for this. I do not think that educated somalis would face problems with immigration to USA. Educated somalis can also immigrate to Canada, which I think is easier

America sometimes sounds like a shithole, no health care, school are either shit or good depending on where do you live, most Somalis are acting like the worst version of AA, BLM dream is to have enslaved heritage, gun laws, and so on. But Somalis here, they are Somalis whether they are Scandi, UK or Dutch. So no.

Social media is not the same as real life. You are basing these assumptions on twitter personalities and stereotypes. Diaspora stereotypes are totally false. America offers more opportunities than Europe so somalis should consider this

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Social media is not the same as real life. You are basing these assumptions on twitter personalities and stereotypes. Diaspora stereotypes are totally false. America offers more opportunities than Europe so somalis should consider this
Health care issues, gap between schools and gun laws are real.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Yes America is the land of opportunities. Many Somalis are middle class and own their own homes. There is a chance for upward mobility here that you cannot find elsewhere. I’m sorry I can’t say the same for gaajo Europe and hennyland :)

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Hmm lemmie think... bad healthcare system, guns everywhere, police brutality and horrible justice system, racism, ignorant ppl and islamophobia yeah no thank you :reallymaury:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I'm good America has so much problem like
School shooting
Police brutality
kkk
Human trafficking
Random shootings
Why would I further risk my life than love in that third world shit hole

Trending