Somalis don't shock me no more

@uk malis
1618596082368.png

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
These walking while talking and recording themselves types always get me. Dunno how they do it. I'd feel so weird and awkward the moment some sxb saw me.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
giphy.gif

But but, only Allah can judge me. Bro, your dressed like a damn man, and sound like a roadman nitty, what do you think the response would be.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I want to know what evil force that makes Xaliimo or Women hard core looking man type.

And Farahs, or Men Softcore Women type/

This is a dangerous force of devil. Seriously. I mean, if Hadith tells us, when a child is born, the devil has the power to flicker a child enuf to make it cry. (WHO KNOW what others wires he can flicker????? )

Science claim it is the child's first grasp of air/oxygen that makes it cry. That could be true too, for everything, there is a scientific explanation- how things work in relation to the air zone. But how about the spiritual world, which is this thing that does not have a form. A bright light that waves and moves in their air, can penetrate you humans thru the openings-- mouth, ears, fuuto, vagina etc etc

So what stops the devil from messing with hormones and wires to his gain?

Nothing but ALLAAH Swt.

On the bright side, at least humanity has a scape goat. Literally. Blame it on the devil.

Woe to human beings!

Nay

Woe to the Devils on Yomul Aqeero

HA HAH HA HAHAHA HA HA LOL

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts