Somalis don't shock me no more

Shimbiris

ุจู‰ูŽุฑ ุบู‰ูŽู„ ุฅูŠุค ุนุขู†ุค ู„ุค
VIP
I want to know what evil force that makes Xaliimo or Women hard core looking man type.

And Farahs, or Men Softcore Women type/

This is a dangerous force of devil. Seriously. I mean, if Hadith tells us, when a child is born, the devil has the power to flicker a child enuf to make it cry. Science claim it is the child's first grasp of air/oxygen that makes it cry. That could be true too, for everything, there is a scientific explanation- how things work in relation to the air zone. But how about the spiritual world, which is this thing that does not have a form. A bright light that waves and moves in their air, can penetrate you humans thru the openings-- mouth, ears, fuuto, vagina etc etc

So what stops the devil from messing with hormones and wires to his gain?

On the bright side, at least humanity has a scape goat. Literally. Blame it on the devil.

Woe to human beings!

Nay

Woe to the Devils on Yomul Aqeero

HA HAH HA HAHAHA HA HA LOL

It is truly something to think that you are apparently someone's hooyo.

Nah she probably grew up on the estate. Lingo stays with you for life sxb. You can learn more formal English. But it's a choice whether you speak hood

true my cousins grew up in a council estate now go to the best universities in the U.K. idk why immigrants act like theyโ€™re from the hood no your immigrant parents came with nothing and are living in the hood, YOU are not suppose to stay there. Your suppose to move up โฌ†๏ธ.

Lostbox

ใ€ŒImmortal Sageใ€| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I'm happy there was not much social media in my teen. Imagine your embarrassing moment being on the internet forever

:wowsweat:

Shimbiris

ุจู‰ูŽุฑ ุบู‰ูŽู„ ุฅูŠุค ุนุขู†ุค ู„ุค
VIP
I'm happy there was not much social media in my teen. Imagine your embarrassing moment being on the internet forever

:wowsweat:

Used to think this about many celebrities. Let's be real, a lot of us did, said and believed cringe shit growing up and had pretty moronic phases but the sad thing about celebrities and also some people with too much of a social media presence nowadays or "YouTube celebrities" is that the whole world gets to watch them go through their idiot phases while they're growing up.

Her rationalisations are stupid but the solution is to leave Islam not suppress herself. Good to see women free to express themselves in the west.

Trending

Latest posts