Somalis dont have Gay gene.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What do you think the reasoning behind this is?
My theory is as children some Somali boys (I’ve observed). They get yelled at a lot by their mothers like that can be emasculating. Because your mother is an important figure. So possibly of developing low confident and afraid to assert yourself. So the child either grew up being hyper masculine or soft (nothing wrong with that). But it does make you a target for people to bully you.

As for more lesbian I think it’s somewhat similar not being given a voice. A girl might be incessantly bossed around unfortunately. Lol just a theory. ** I’m not saying lesbianism is a choice I don’t know.

No, Honey its in the cards. Its written. U r either born Positive, Negative or Neutral. No other formula.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol you’re a funny and insightful person. Keep it up!

Her Grace, the Duchess of Devonshire will try

5560.jpg

psyche

To each their own
Disgusting people the lot of you are.

Fucking retarded people like you are the reason Islam is considered intolerant.

psyche

To each their own
With ALL your Islamic knowledge and prestige, you is GAY?????

0_Untitled-design-13.png

Nope

I ain't like these losers who get off from talking shit about non-Muslims who have different beliefs.

Like fucking hell if a LGBT person said something like that Muslim would start crying wolf about Islamaphobia

The nosy nature of Muslims nowadays is what I utterly despise.

Live and let live.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nope

I ain't like these losers who get off from talking shit about non-Muslims who have different beliefs.

Like fucking hell if a LGBT person said something like that Muslim would start crying wolf about Islamaphobia

The nosy nature of Muslims nowadays is what I utterly despise.

Live and let live.

Ok this is about Lgtbcdssf thread not about theology! @AussieHustler is this YOU???

Kayo

Already bought my grave
Of course there are some Gay Somalis. For example the SJW lgbt ones you see on twitter. But they are very very rare especially in comparison to the amount of Somalis online in general. And I have never met a Somali gay in real life and I dont think there are many Gays in Somalia. Its almost unheard of and unthinkable. Even our term for Gay is an arabic loan-word. Meaning we didnt have a strong concept of homosexuality beforehand. You can say the reason for the lack of Somali gays is because they are in the closet due to fear. Or Islam. But there are many many arab gays and many Pakistani gays. There are even reports of huge underground Gay scenes in Saudi. And Gay is the most searched term in arabic. You would never hear of this for Somalis. I truly believe Somalis lack the Gay gene. Or atleast have it in the smallest numbers.
Do you agree?
Bs, most of them are closet gays, 30 years ago America did not have that much gay people but now they are every where, just give it time till somalia finally recognizes "Gay people" rights and they will come out of the closet

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Bs, most of them are closet gays, 30 years ago America did not have that much gay people but now they are every where, just give it time till somalia finally recognizes "Gay people" rights and they will come out of the closet

Your history is distorted huuno. 30 years ago there were thousand of gays matching, and dying left and right from the epidemic of AIDS. the coming out started in the 60s when drugs were every where in America.

Of course there are some Gay Somalis. For example the SJW lgbt ones you see on twitter. But they are very very rare especially in comparison to the amount of Somalis online in general. And I have never met a Somali gay in real life and I dont think there are many Gays in Somalia. Its almost unheard of and unthinkable. Even our term for Gay is an arabic loan-word. Meaning we didnt have a strong concept of homosexuality beforehand. You can say the reason for the lack of Somali gays is because they are in the closet due to fear. Or Islam. But there are many many arab gays and many Pakistani gays. There are even reports of huge underground Gay scenes in Saudi. And Gay is the most searched term in arabic. You would never hear of this for Somalis. I truly believe Somalis lack the Gay gene. Or atleast have it in the smallest numbers.
Do you agree?
Live & let live. You dont have to accept someones lifestyle, just ignore it and be respectful. We dont all agree on things and that's okay. A gay person is still a human being, they just choose to live their life in a way many people wouldnt follow. They are no better or less than us, just different.

Trending

Latest posts