Somalis dont have Gay gene.

Discussion in 'General' started by 911, Aug 13, 2019.

1. NAAFO

NAAFO VALOR MORGHULIS

Ratings:
    +302

@Shariif says the homoboy who is lafayette's celly bunk mate, didn't masser leonardo bust your forfather chicken george's cheeks wide open in the famous words of another somali kindred spirit your grandpa chicken george "was getting fucked with no vaseline" aka ice cube.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Timo Jareer and proud

Timo Jareer and proud

Ratings:
    +5,696
    It's a mental illness lol. Homosexuality is doom and gloom for a species that needs men + women to provide offspring. It's common sence that homosexuality is not natural and is a mental fuck up.

Yet gaalos in the West try their best to deny reality. Ah, to each their own I guess.:hillarybiz:

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Shariif

Shariif

Ratings:
    +80
    Halgoothel

4. NAAFO

NAAFO VALOR MORGHULIS

Ratings:
    +302

@AussieHustler first of all I think the only one who's deflecting is you from the real problem you have which is how hard you simp and pan handle for them that is the real underlying deep seated issue that needs addressing and introspective action, btw I loved the devils advocate reference.

5. NAAFO

NAAFO VALOR MORGHULIS

Ratings:
    +302

@Shariif I don't jive talk muthafucka bye chi chi man

6. Basra

Basra Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked. VIP

Ratings:
    +20,315

You are so naive. Yet u may have a point. Somalis are a savage, primitive race. What i mean, is Alhamdhulilaah, due to their lack of civilization, which eventually leads to Homosexuality. Somalis Western psyche is in its infancy, meaning, its not well spread as other communities. There is no finite details about Somali Gays. What i have seen so far is

Extremely feminine Somali gays.

&

Extremely Butch/Masculine Somali Lesbians.

There is no in between

However there are bisexuals, who drink and dabbled sexually here and there, but generally very little, & the rest is between the two extremes.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  7. Farhiya 687

Farhiya 687

Ratings:
    +801
    Dang just before I was going to invite you to the gay pride parade with me. :yloezpe: Just kidding.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. Basra

Ratings:
    +20,315

Interesting Calaanleey Kismaayo as the San Fransisco of Somalia? My ayeeyo comes from there. And so is @Armadillo

We are basically fked up

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Farhiya 687

Farhiya 687

Ratings:
    +801
    What do you think the reasoning behind this is?
    My theory is as children some Somali boys (I’ve observed). They get yelled at a lot by their mothers like that can be emasculating. Because your mother is an important figure. So possibly of developing low confident and afraid to assert yourself. So the child either grew up being hyper masculine or soft (nothing wrong with that). But it does make you a target for people to bully you.

As for more lesbian I think it’s somewhat similar not being given a voice. A girl might be incessantly bossed around unfortunately. Lol just a theory. ** I’m not saying lesbianism is a choice I don’t know.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Basra

Ratings:
    +20,315

So Shaitaan is your best friend now @AussieHustler

I knew u were a gone case

11. Timo Jareer and proud

Timo Jareer and proud

Ratings:
    +5,696
    Bud light in Canada (a beer company) has been advertising these "pride songs" on YouTube lately. Most retarded shit I have ever seen as a add. "Ohhh weee areeee sooo LGBTQJFKLF++ now please please please can you buy our beer?!!!!:damnmusic::denzelnigga:

Same shit with make up companies I saw one by some Gay Coptic Egyptian Christian of all people (Hamitic L). Canada is turning very khaniis. :gucciwhat::jcoleno:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Farhiya 687

Farhiya 687

Ratings:
    +801
    s
    Lol I’ve been getting something similar. YouTube ads for gay prom. I don’t mind it but the add is hella long. I’m fine with inclusivity if no one is pushing their beliefs on anyone. That’s awesome. But I’ll respect a person regardless of race, gender, sexuality etc.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Timo Jareer and proud

Timo Jareer and proud

Ratings:
    +5,696
    What puzzles the fuq out of me is that I live in the middle of nowhere. I legit live in farmer territory just because I technically live in Ottawa they give these adds targeted at city folk kkkk. Can I watch my nerdy PC gaming and Anime videos in peace Google? :noneck::ayaanswag:

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Kratos

Kratos

Ratings:
    +1,758
    There are hundreds of millions of Arabs and there are hundreds of millions of Pakis. It's not comparable. My mum told me that there used to be gays in Somalia pre-civil war too. Besides, I have seen very many fruity looking Somali men.

15. Farhiya 687

Farhiya 687

Ratings:
    +801
    Yeah I can understand it’s definitely annoying. Adblock might help unless you like ads ignore that bit lol. That’s cool a farm. Do you have animals Old McDonald?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Timo Jareer and proud

Timo Jareer and proud

Ratings:
    +5,696
    I use Adblock on my PC but when I am on my smartphone I am screwed.

There is a highway near my house so it outweighs the noise of the farm animals who live near my crib. Lucky enough I am chilling in Toronto currently so no annoying Highway/Farm animals. :fittytousand:

(Somalis here are ghetto af, thank Allah everyone thinks I'm Habesha lol)

:siilaanyolaugh:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Farhiya 687

Farhiya 687

Ratings:
    +801
    Yeah. Lol nice. Imagine 3 am hearing moooo.
    Not gonna lie I would be tempt to pat the animals and chill with them. So adorable. One time in my neighbourhood I saw a pony had to pat it!
    Lol that same text tho.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Timo Jareer and proud

Timo Jareer and proud

Ratings:
    +5,696
    One time I saw these magistical animals in my neighborhood I believe they are called "Deen Squad". I swiftly when into my house pretending I saw nothing.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Farhiya 687

Farhiya 687

Ratings:
    +801
    Lol those guys. “I only love my deen, my mom and my bed I’m sorry”.

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. Timo Jareer and proud

Timo Jareer and proud

Ratings:
    +5,696
    At least they are being truthful lol. They actually act very religious in person.

• Like Like x 1
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted