Somalis Don't Even Have Cuisine

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalis don't have a cuisine, serving spaghetti with banana or goat meat isn't a cuisine, where is the unique-ness in your food? wallahi somali food is considered basic home food on a boring wednesday night. Look at the west, these guys can turn a mere potato into chips, mash potato, sweet potato, normal potato, jacket potato, they even have potato scallops(cakes), this is from a simple potato. I've noticed Somalis lack innovation and that is due to lower HDI index, a higher HDI index would mean Somalis would add innovation to their own basic cuisine not serve basic spaghetti with sauce and goat meat and say this is the extent of my 'civilization'.

Even the Habashis u insult so much have their own unique cuisine, this is evidence of a civilization to have your own arts and cuisine, somalis lack it's own a arts and cuisine proving that we never had a civilization and were doing neolithic activities for the best part of 5000 years kkkkkkkk

Damn what a loss. Who cursed these people.:jcoleno:

images

Somalis don't have a cuisine, serving spaghetti with banana or goat meat isn't a cuisine, where is the unique-ness in your food? wallahi somali food is considered basic home food on a boring wednesday night. Look at the west, these guys can turn a mere potato into chips, mash potato, sweet potato, normal potato, jacket potato, they even have potato scallops(cakes), this is from a simple potato. I've noticed Somalis lack innovation and that is due to lower HDI index, a higher HDI index would mean Somalis would add innovation to their own basic cuisine not serve basic spaghetti with sauce and goat meat and say this is the extent of my 'civilization'.

Even the Habashis u insult so much have their own unique cuisine, this is evidence of a civilization to have your own arts and cuisine, somalis lack it's own a arts and cuisine proving that we never had a civilization and were doing neolithic activities for the best part of 5000 years kkkkkkkk

Damn what a loss. Who cursed these people.:jcoleno:
My man get some help please my brother allah loves you

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My man get some help please my brother allah loves you

There is no value chain in our economic activities as pointed out by @Farjano-Walad but how can u have a value chain if innovation is lacking in your society and innovation is closely linked to HDI of society.

War hilibka keliya ayaa boqolal dalag laga soo saari kara oo kala duwan, that's innovation, not just cook the meat and serve it, you can smoke/bbq/slow cook/sous vide/grill and so many unique techniques not just do basic 'karis' kkkkkkk which shows a low hdi becuz hilibka ayaa boqolal dalag laga soo saaray to the point of steaks, ribs, roasts, iyo kuwasi ayaa kala 'grade ah' kkkkkkkkkkk in the west. God bless white man, he is superior innovator

There is no value chain in our economic activities as pointed out by @Farjano-Walad but how can u have a value chain if innovation is lacking in your society and innovation is closely linked to HDI of society.

War hilibka keliya ayaa boqolal dalag laga soo saari kara oo kala duwan, that's innovation, not just cook the meat and serve it, you can smoke/bbq/slow cook/sous vide/grill and so many unique techniques not just do basic 'karis' kkkkkkk which shows a low hdi becuz hilibka ayaa boqolal dalag laga soo saaray to the point of steaks, ribs, roasts, iyo kuwasi ayaa kala 'grade ah' kkkkkkkkkkk in the west. God bless white man, he is superior innovator
Get a job bozo

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Get a job bozo

You lack a value chain in your economy in even the most basic of industries 'foods' and u cannot use your 68 IQ to be creative with it and create innovation from what you do have, do u even know what a 'angus graded rib looks like that is dry aged'? see even in your primary occupation of livestock ayaadan kala garanaynin the value chain within it, imagine areas of engineering-electrical-maths-science, war hadadan innovation ka samayn karin your neolithic occupations, you shouldn't even consider STEM, that will blow your 68 IQ to smitttherins lol

You lack a value chain in your economy in even the most basic of industries 'foods' and u cannot use your 68 IQ to be creative with it and create innovation from what you do have, do u even know what a 'angus graded rib looks like that is dry aged'? see even in your primary occupation of livestock ayaadan kala garanaynin the value chain within it, imagine areas of engineering-electrical-maths-science, war hadadan innovation ka samayn karin your neolithic occupations, you shouldn't even consider STEM, that will blow your 68 IQ to smitttherins lol
Brother please get some sleep ❤

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am calling PL govt to cut itself from Somalia and go it's own way so we don't have to share this economic pain. I want to send puntite students in hospitality courses to india-malaysia-japan-china to at least master eastern food and innovation and then slowly to france-italy-germany to master western food and value chain.

Waxanu uu bahan nahay at least 2000-5000 hospitality students in puntland who can learn all the different techniques for fishery-meat-chickens-rice-pasta-vegetarian and so much more, war at least waxan basicka ah hadi aadan samaynin karin waa ceeb wayn markad dad islameed wadankaga invite garanaysid and u serve them basta with suugo kkkkkkkkkkkkk in your restaurant. A restaurant is about an experience that is superior to the home cooking and your serving basic dishes that people eat monday to friday at home.

XtmWUZZ.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is a puntite restaurant in Melbourne, we need to send them back to PL and make sure scholarship students in hospitality who PL sends immediately to malaysia-india-china to study hospitality. We want to see this as 'first class puntland restaurant experience'.

6c6a3d7441a1628d0944c730bb97392533cf8121

f79183c5bd1454edd8b177297012c091399547ef

I am calling PL govt to cut itself from Somalia and go it's own way so we don't have to share this economic pain. I want to send puntite students in hospitality courses to india-malaysia-japan-china to at least master eastern food and innovation and then slowly to france-italy-germany to master western food and value chain.

Waxanu uu bahan nahay at least 2000-5000 hospitality students in puntland who can learn all the different techniques for fishery-meat-chickens-rice-pasta-vegetarian and so much more, war at least waxan basicka ah hadi aadan samaynin karin waa ceeb wayn markad dad islameed wadankaga invite garanaysid and u serve them basta with suugo kkkkkkkkkkkkk in your restaurant. A restaurant is about an experience that is superior to the home cooking and your serving basic dishes that people eat monday to friday at home.
My brother what your saying is complete nonsense and you now better then to spread this nonsense please get some help i love you my brother and i want you to do better yourself you need to understand that ❤

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My brother what your saying is complete nonsense and you now better then to spread this nonsense please get some help i love you my brother and i want you to do better yourself you need to understand that ❤

What is nonsense? do u see any heavyweights on the spot refusing what I am saying besides your new ass who isn't even VIP graded. Show me the VIP'ers refuse what I just said, they won't, cuz they know how to take the L quietly, but u take the L 'laffing at me' thinking it will solve the equation of low hdi.

The biggest wadani is that rahanwayn @Jiron and do u see him saying anything about this? war even wadaniyiinta aad jeceshahay wararkooda ayaa iska amuusan about this huge dilemma facing our hospitality sector

Somali cuisine is taking a bite of flesh off a living camel and washing down with a swig of bitter camel milk from a leather canteen

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somali cuisine is taking a bite of flesh off a living camel and washing down with a swig of bitter camel milk from a leather canteen

Somalia is essentially in a neolithic stage of development, that's what the people of abraham were doing in 'ur chaldea iraq' kkkkkkkk if they came back and saw somalia they would see no progress

Royalflush

novacane
Waxaan nacaskaan Somali daqmeed muxu yaqaana
In the morning canjeero iyo oodkac baad kudufanaysaa
Kadib khat baad ruugaysaa illa dhuhurnimada, wakaa haantaada caano geel
Haye qado Hilib geel iyo bariis iyo maxaa kuusheega alaab baad iskudufnaysaa. Cabitaan ama caano geel kudeji!
Inta casho lago gaarayso xabad lows iskacun inee hunguriga wax kuumarto
Casho maqaayad intaad aadid ba dhahaysa “adeero cambuulo kulul iyo saliid macsaro iyo malab keen, caano geel o suusac qabowna meesha iisar”
Adhigo caloosha kuubuuxdo ayaad salada isho jameeco lagali
Wakaadee calaacal iyo qurbo aad iso waalaysid majirto
:wow1:

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Waxaan nacaskaan Somali daqmeed muxu yaqaana
In the morning canjeero iyo oodkac baad kudufanaysaa
Kadib khat baad ruugaysaa illa dhuhurnimada, wakaa haantaada caano geel
Haye qado Hilib geel iyo bariis iyo maxaa kuusheega alaab baad iskudufnaysaa. Cabitaan ama caano geel kudeji!
Inta casho lago gaarayso xabad lows iskacun inee hunguriga wax kuumarto
Casho maqaayad intaad aadid ba dhahaysa “adeero cambuulo kulul iyo saliid macsaro iyo malab keen, caano geel o suusac qabowna meesha iisar”
Adhigo caloosha kuubuuxdo ayaad salada isho jameeco lagali
Wakaadee calaacal iyo qurbo aad iso waalaysid majirto
:wow1:

Nin ragah.
:drakelaugh:

I like that your daily diet incl chewing jaat

Trending