Somalis Don't Even Have Cuisine

What? Saaxiib we speak Af Somali what do you mean no language? We don’t speak Italian?
Yes Somalis speak italia arabic italia English and other languages words in somali language those so called loan words which i dont think is somali language
Also i cant cant call somali language a somali cuz those non somali words in it

Yes Somalis speak italia arabic italia English and other languages words in somali language those so called loan words which i dont think is somali language
Saaxiib I understand Somaliland might have a few English but that’s it same way Somalia might have a few Italian don’t pair the 2 together also same can be said for other countries like I said There’s only a few words fam less than 20 in fact check yourself

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44

Dude you do realise something like 58% of modern English language is borrowed form French and Latin.
Every English word ending in:
ation ( eg nation)
tion ( eg attention)
ssion ( eg mission)
able (eg table)
ive ( eg creative)
isme (eg racism)
ible (eg impossible
ible (eg impossible)
Has a French origin.

virtually every language on the planet has loan words.

Dude you do realise something like 58% of modern English language is borrowed form French and Latin.
ation ( eg nation)
tion ( eg attention)
ssion ( eg mission)
able (eg table)
ive ( eg creative)
isme (eg racism)
ible (eg impossible
ible (eg impossible)
Has a French origin.

Somali only has less then 20 borrowed from Reer Europe :gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Somalis don't have a cuisine, serving spaghetti with banana or goat meat isn't a cuisine, where is the unique-ness in your food? wallahi somali food is considered basic home food on a boring wednesday night. Look at the west, these guys can turn a mere potato into chips, mash potato, sweet potato, normal potato, jacket potato, they even have potato scallops(cakes), this is from a simple potato. I've noticed Somalis lack innovation and that is due to lower HDI index, a higher HDI index would mean Somalis would add innovation to their own basic cuisine not serve basic spaghetti with sauce and goat meat and say this is the extent of my 'civilization'.

Even the Habashis u insult so much have their own unique cuisine, this is evidence of a civilization to have your own arts and cuisine, somalis lack it's own a arts and cuisine proving that we never had a civilization and were doing neolithic activities for the best part of 5000 years kkkkkkkk

Damn what a loss. Who cursed these people.:jcoleno:
this is probably the only thing I agree with you on yes Somali food is good with a lot of flavors and good taste but lacks uniqueness , artistic presentation and innovation

ation ( eg nation)
tion ( eg attention)
ssion ( eg mission)
able (eg table)
ive ( eg creative)
isme (eg racism)
ible (eg impossible
ible (eg impossible)
Has a French origin.

I dont care about English or non somali languages tht have loan words from others languages btw french and latin are european Caucasians so those ppl tht borrowed each other have same ancestors
And are same ppl
And just cuz other ppl have it doesnt make right tht somali language should have it 2
Somali ppl can remove those so called loan words and return it and make pure somali words
You example doesnt make sense nor logic
If someone commit suicide should i commit it 2 cuz other ppl are doing it no
Stop using excuse cuz other have

Saaxiib I understand Somaliland might have a few English but that’s it same way Somalia might have a few Italian don’t pair the 2 together also same can be said for other countries like I said There’s only a few words fam less than 20 in fact check yourself
I dont care about others countries
I only care about somali language

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I dont care about English or non somali languages tht have loan words from others languages btw french and latin are european Caucasians so those ppl tht borrowed each other have same ancestors
And are same ppl
And just cuz other ppl have it doesnt make right tht somali language should have it 2
Somali ppl can remove those so called loan words and return it and make pure somali words
You example doesnt make sense nor logic
If someone commit suicide should i commit it 2 cuz other ppl are doing it no
Stop using excuse cuz other have

Its not about you caring about English. If virtually every country in the world uses lone words why would Somalia be any different? You are holding us to a strange standard outside of what is normal.

Moreover, what is the benefit of having a language devoid of loan words? We see most of the worlds successful nations have languages with loan words,so is there a material advantage to language purity? No.
Is there a moral value? No.

So what you have is some half baked notion of linguistic purity that doesn’t exist and offers no benefit. Good luck with that mr logical.

Most of the worlds pandemics came from people experimenting with food, from mers to ebola to covid-19. Please do your food experimentations outside somalia.

Its not about you caring about English. If virtually every country in the world uses lone words why would Somalia be any different? You are holding us to a strange standard outside of what is normal.

Moreover, what is the benefit of having a language devoid of loan words? We see most of the worlds successful nations have languages with loan words,so is there a material advantage to language purity? No.

So what you have is some half baked notion of linguistic purity that doesn’t exist and offers no benefit. Good luck with that mr logical.
What benefit loans words offers nothing but to erase somali pure words
What so what if most of the worlds successful nations have languages with loan words,so they arent successful cuz of loan words lol
I think Europeans Caucasians and aisans mongls have linguistic from ppl they are related to genetics and linguistics
But are Somalis related to Europeans or arabs or asians no

Can u tell what is benefit having non somalis words in somali language other then erase somali words
U and other all know is to make example oo look others ppl have so somali ppl should have it 2

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
Just say you don't know how to cook and keep it pushing. Let's be real though if somebody set a plate of spaghetti and banana in front of you right now what you finna do?

giphy.gif

Waxaan nacaskaan Somali daqmeed muxu yaqaana
In the morning canjeero iyo oodkac baad kudufanaysaa
Kadib khat baad ruugaysaa illa dhuhurnimada, wakaa haantaada caano geel
Haye qado Hilib geel iyo bariis iyo maxaa kuusheega alaab baad iskudufnaysaa. Cabitaan ama caano geel kudeji!
Inta casho lago gaarayso xabad lows iskacun inee hunguriga wax kuumarto
Casho maqaayad intaad aadid ba dhahaysa “adeero cambuulo kulul iyo saliid macsaro iyo malab keen, caano geel o suusac qabowna meesha iisar”
Adhigo caloosha kuubuuxdo ayaad salada isho jameeco lagali
Wakaadee calaacal iyo qurbo aad iso waalaysid majirto
:wow1:
One word: Brilliant.

Trending