Somalis don’t respect the hijab

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I believe this is bc we force every women to wear it when they’re 2 years old so when they become older they start to treat it likes it’s underwear. We consider women who wear hijab to be modest and religious regardless of whether they’re lesbians or twerking .

View attachment 149035
This is the tweet that got me thinking

Billy Marsal can dress in a tent and that ass will still poke out. She just embracing her curves:patrice:

You guys are so off.
Theyre obviously using it to hide their 4c hair. And also bcos its their USP.

If they took it off, the Madow women will beat them figure wise and the habesh will beat them in terms of long hair.
So ‘hijab’ it is.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Well they want to be modern and show off their curves. How is a nigga gonna holla at a girl wearing a burkah
I guess it is hard out there for muslim girls

Loooool the video was was a hot mess

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
They've accustomed to western degeneracy while "wearing" female islamic attire, they nave no shame no doubt it'll be norm if we dont put a stop it it. :camby:
I would say they are worse than western degeneracy because they wear the hijab
I believe this is bc we force every women to wear it when they’re 2 years old so when they become older they start to treat it likes it’s underwear. We consider women who wear hijab to be modest and religious regardless of whether they’re lesbians or twerking .

View attachment 149035
This is the tweet that got me thinking

Horta if a girl is wearing a hijab with a tight skirt showing off their butt isn't that contradictory?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
not her fault for having such a fine body
She sells body improvement items. Like things that make you thicker with a smaller waist. She’s not being curvy innocent. It’s straight up ass out for abdullah

Villainess

@Destiny @Emily handle this pickme bro
Pick me? I’m deadass telling the truth. “Shapewear” its artificial, it’s not her normal curves. The whole point of hijab is incorrect.
4F09D38E-0180-4FA8-8876-16A5D7E18711.jpeg

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Well really and truly no matter what she wears she can’t cover that fat ass so let’s just leave it at that. Abaayo ur the same girl that made a thread on not wanting to wear a hijab in somalia so :what1:

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Well really and truly no matter what she wears she can’t cover that fat ass so let’s just leave it at that. Abaayo ur the same girl that made a thread on not wearing a hijab in somalia so :what1:
even if she wore an abaya it would be poking out

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
That’s what I’ve been tryna say lollll

her body defies science😃

Tbh instead of spending money on waist trainers women are better off eating a healthy diet and exercising , you can’t hide that calool with shape wear all the time .

Wallahi posting with hijab and showing your curves has no positives except clout and brand deals but u have niggas masturbating to you and people giving the evil eye and even sihir

Villainess

Wallahi posting with hijab and showing your curves has no positives except clout and brand deals but u have niggas masturbating to you and people giving the evil eye and even sihir
Exactly, I never understood why someone would do this. Your disrespecting the hijab and giving a bad image to your community and religion, your disrespecting Allah, you got men sexualizing you, you get evil eye from women who wish they looked like you. No benefits at all

Trending

Latest posts