Somalis don’t respect the hijab

Nafiso Qalanjo

Meme Queen
that’s what my parents did to my younger siblings . They didn’t wear it the min they were brought into this world but by puberty were taught the meaning of hijab and why it’s important and gave them a choice . They both still wear it
Some parents think its good to make their kids accustomed to it at such a young age, but in most cases the ones who rebel against the hjiab and dont wear are those who were forced to wear it so young.

I have a friends who were hijabs since the age of 5, and now dont wear hijabs at all.

Revolutionary

The revolution will not be televised 📺
They've accustomed to western degeneracy while "wearing" female islamic attire, they nave no shame no doubt it'll be norm if we dont put a stop it it. :camby:

Desert Flower

Staff Member
I agree, and it has to do with the fact that they started wearing it at a young age, but were never told the meaning behind it. It’s no wonder they rebel. They don’t know better.

Personally, a girl shouldn’t start wearing it until she’s reached puberty, or generally wants to wear it. I wouldn’t force my daughters to wear it because (lets be honest) I’m too lazy to do their hair. No.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
I think people know the meaning behind it like please they aren’t babies .... but clout chasing and their Duniya desires became bigger than pleasing Allah...

I don’t know what I feel about the hijab being sexualised like this which was the opposite of his purpose....Shame on her.

May Allah protect us from fitnah and temptations ...

Trending

Latest posts