Somalis don’t respect the hijab

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
that’s what my parents did to my younger siblings . They didn’t wear it the min they were brought into this world but by puberty were taught the meaning of hijab and why it’s important and gave them a choice . They both still wear it
Some parents think its good to make their kids accustomed to it at such a young age, but in most cases the ones who rebel against the hjiab and dont wear are those who were forced to wear it so young.

I have a friends who were hijabs since the age of 5, and now dont wear hijabs at all.

They've accustomed to western degeneracy while "wearing" female islamic attire, they nave no shame no doubt it'll be norm if we dont put a stop it it. :camby:

Alluring

Sayonara
This one is the worst:dead1:
The man moves like a tube
tubeman.gif

I agree, and it has to do with the fact that they started wearing it at a young age, but were never told the meaning behind it. It’s no wonder they rebel. They don’t know better.

Personally, a girl shouldn’t start wearing it until she’s reached puberty, or generally wants to wear it. I wouldn’t force my daughters to wear it because (lets be honest) I’m too lazy to do their hair. No.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
I think people know the meaning behind it like please they aren’t babies .... but clout chasing and their Duniya desires became bigger than pleasing Allah...

I don’t know what I feel about the hijab being sexualised like this which was the opposite of his purpose....Shame on her.

May Allah protect us from fitnah and temptations ...

Trending

Latest posts