Somalis don’t respect the hijab

I believe this is bc we force every women to wear it when they’re 2 years old so when they become older they start to treat it likes it’s underwear. We consider women who wear hijab to be modest and religious regardless of whether they’re lesbians or twerking .

F3B03A33-EA0A-45B3-AE0C-8124D27823B9.jpeg

This is the tweet that got me thinking

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Somali girl start to wear hijab at such a young age ( 1-3 years old ) and grow up wearing it that it just becomes a normal piece of clothing for them.

I feel like it would be better if somali girl started wearing their hjiab when they hit puberty, and know the significant behind the hjiab, and what it means in islam. You would be surprised of how many girls dont know this.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
niiko needs to be removed from Somali culture

Look how thin and small that guy eyeing her up in the corner is. I heard it is custom that men eat first according to traditional dhaqan, quite frankly I do not believe it.

Starving excommunicated African wild dog eyeing up a buffalo

Somali girl start to wear hijab at such a young age ( 1-3 years old ) that it just becomes a normal piece of clothing for them. I feel like it would be better if somali girl started wearing their hjiab when they hit puberty, and knew the significant behind the hjiab, and what it means in islam. You would be surprised of how many girls dont know this.

that’s what my parents did to my younger siblings . They didn’t wear it the min they were brought into this world but by puberty were taught the meaning of hijab and why it’s important and gave them a choice . They both still wear it

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Somali girl start to wear hijab at such a young age ( 1-3 years old ) and grow up wearing it that it just becomes a normal piece of clothing for them. I feel like it would be better if somali girl started wearing their hjiab when they hit puberty, and know the significant behind the hjiab, and what it means in islam. You would be surprised of how many girls dont know this.
Exactly. The more you procrastinate making them wear it, the more they don’t view it as important. I grew up with it and I still wear it. Look at the girls around my age. Half hijabis. I wonder what went wrong when Allah made somalis :mjpls:

AstaqfurAllah, my poor eyes. Parents need to do better and teach their Sons and daughters that hijab and beards are nothing without edeb and akhlaq and I know if you were to correct those girls they will attack you. May Allah guide them.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
AstaqfurAllah, my poor eyes. Parents need to do better and teach their Sons and daughters that hijab and beards are nothing without edeb and akhlaq and I know if you were to correct those girls they will attack you. May Allah guide them.
“Don’t judge only Allah can judge mind your business.“ aqaas

Trending