Somalis Doing Fraud

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
If you get caught you can get serious time so most dont see it as a risk worth taking

It is if you're the primary source of those fresh deeds.

Every fresh deed couple be worth a couple hundred bucks on average and these hackers tend to pull in thousands of them every month (stop downloading random shit folks).

They could easily distribute it themselves without getting too involved and still end up with a much bigger margin than selling them on some forum or marketplace.

Reborn
Lol. naah,its caadi the uk is known for fraud so youre guaranteed to know someone who does it

Remember your part of the UK brigade. You shouldn't mention fraud as the other diasporas will use it against us :drakelaugh:

A new thread would be like "UK Somali's and fraud go hand in hand" :mjlol:

It is if you're the primary source of those fresh deeds.

Every fresh deed couple be worth a couple hundred bucks on average and these hackers tend to pull in thousands of them every month (stop downloading random shit folks).

They could easily distribute it themselves without getting too involved and still end up with a much bigger margin than selling them on some forum or marketplace.
ive done ok a couple of times but i wont lie i was sweating, the thing is that its too risky

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
ive done ok a couple of times but i wont lie i was sweating

Just don't confess to it on a public forum...

You aren't as anonymous as you think.

Same with Tor. ("Dark web")

FBI owns most of the end nodes there and the reason they haven't broken into your house at 5am is because you're too small of a catch.

Get overconfident and they'll pay you a visit.

If you want learn the art of fraud, just become friends with Nigerians.

nigerian-scammer-sentenced-to-12-years-in-prison-for-84k-scams.jpg

There are a few different ways to do fraud. In my ends(midlands) the kid knows what is happening to his card so they basically buy the deets online. They find the kid, mainly 16 year olds who just got a card. These even do a referral scheme so will pay a kid for recommending his boys.

They get the boys card and pin and send the money via money apps and then withdraw the money from ATM for smaller amounts so usually like £250 or whatever the kids daily limit is or they do like 5 or 10k jobs where the boy goes into branch to withdraw the cash. They take most of the money and then do it to the next guy.

The kid splashes the money on clothes,watches and girls then finds his bank account is closed for fraudulent activity.

One kid actually can't work in the country due to doing it 3 times because he was being bullied to do so. He told his parents after he tried to open a 4th bank account and couldn't. He had to go back to holland

The kid splashes the money on clothes,watches and girls then finds his bank account is closed for fraudulent activity.

One kid actually can't work in the country due to doing it 3 times because he was being bullied to do so. He told his parents after he tried to open a 4th bank account and couldn't. He had to go back to holland
He deserves that shit. Bullied kulahaa thats just embarrassing

Wallahi the guy tried to come back recently as he wanted to open up a bank account as he wanted to marry someone over here but he called it off, due to him not being able to do it.

The boy was misskeen apparently. He should have told his parents tho,same qabil as the bullies parents. They would have squashed it.

uff you sakajans are talking about this shit as if its normal, trading secrets about comitting fraud. all of you are bringing shame to our entire people and making us look as bad as every other Madow.

Most young Somali fraudsters in the UK get caught, imprisoned and then deported to whatever Euro country they originally came from.

Their futures ruined over haram cash.

Sad.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
bare kids get peer-pressured into that typa shit wallahi you would be shocked
uff you sakajans are talking about this shit as if its normal, trading secrets about comitting fraud. all of you are bringing shame to our entire people and making us look as bad as every other Madow.
I clearly condemned it in my post
I don't support it but im just saying its a different level of bad

I advice everyone to not go deeper in this. Remember everytime you sin it becomes easer to sin again. Due to the amounts youre making fast. Youre bount to get addicted or worse overconfident.

Trending