Somalis Doing Fraud

I do fraud when im short on lacag its faster than trappin. But its deeper than just taking someones card, you can make fake credit cards max them out , then get rid off them

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
I do fraud when im short on lacag its faster than trappin. But its deeper than just taking someones card, you can make fake credit cards max them out , then get rid off them
Spill the beans waraa how do you max out fake credits and put it in spoiler so that feds dont catch u :leon:

If i wanna trap i have to go cunch for like 2 weeks just to make 3k ,its faster to do fraud. But i do both it depends if i have school and my waqti

Spill the beans waraa how do you max out fake credits and put it in spoiler so that feds dont catch u :leon:
You buy fresh cards from the dark web and get that machine to punch in the details(number and name), and buy someones details and max it out. The person just has to say its not him and he wont have to pay. The bank basically gets fucked over

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
You buy fresh cards from the dark web and get that machine to punch in the details(number and name), and buy someones details and max it out. The person just has to say its not him and he wont have to pay. The bank basically gets fucked over
Waraa what the f*ck how do you access dark web :ooh:

And I dont mind fucking over the system mayne f*ck the system they had me locked up :manny:

How much money u making
If you go cunch it depends on who you are and who you work for/with. A 14 year old kid would make like 500 pounds in a week. but i make like 3k. In the credit card thing you usually just buy things coz withdrawing cash is bait.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
cant get no shaqo with my schedule plus none of these cadaans wanna hire me. I do my thing couple times a year and then im set for the rest of the year

:ulyin:

If it was that easy then people wouldn't be selling those credit card deeds on the dark web.

What you're buying is the leftover qashin and I doubt you'd even make break even with them.

If it was that easy then people wouldn't be selling those credit card deeds on the dark web.

What you're buying is the leftover qashin and I doubt you'd even make break even with them.
what you buy are just details . What you do with those details is up to you. You can fake an identity or make a credit card . The person who sells them doesnt get their hands dirty and still makes money

If you get caught you can get serious time so most dont see it as a risk worth taking

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
what you buy are just details . What you do with those details is up to you. You can fake an identity or make a credit card . The person who sells them doesnt get their hands dirty and still makes money

You do realize that they sell them multiple times right?

There are ways to make money but you need to have better connections than just buying them off marketplaces.