Somalis do have privileges over Black people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigerians and Indians in the West are not representative of their populations back home. They are the elite/upper-middle class that ran away.
thats not the point. apparently looking west African is a detriment and 'soft-featuredSomalis' can get jobs easier:faysalwtf:

Apollo

VIP
I've never ever came across so many self hating Somalis. Always bringing up others to put Somalis down. Somalis are better than everyone else. It's time for you all to get it through your heads, yes we destroyed our country, yes we killed and still killing each other because of qabiil, yes Alshabab is on our asses daily, yes we are dumber than a bag of rocks, yes most of us are uglier than chewbacca (well some of us from certain qabiil).

I will pray for you all. Self hating is a disease. Somalis are great!

200.gif

AbdiJohnson: ''I am not Somalian, I am Djiboutian''. That's how bad it is.

I've never ever came across so many self hating Somalis. Always bringing up others to put Somalis down. Somalis are better than everyone else. It's time for you all to get it through your heads, yes we destroyed our country, yes we killed and still killing each other because of qabiil, yes Alshabab is on our asses daily, yes we are dumber than a bag of rocks, yes most of us are uglier than chewbacca (well some of us from certain qabiil).

200.gif
:russ:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

200.gif
Nahhhhh b

I'm probably the most Somali nationalist on this site. I'm proud to be Somali you won't see me bringing down other Somalis smh:ohlord:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
That's a very big accusation there:bell:

Most of the time im just trolling. I'm pro somaliweyne now. People change like the weather you know word to @Duchess :lolbron:
Don't bring duchess into this, and when did duchess ever change? You're still bitter about her daily karbaashes she did to you. :camby:

Nigerians and Indians in the West are not representative of their populations back home. They are the elite/upper-middle class that ran away.
Some people just cannot grasp this simple concept. Also Nigerians have been in the West since the 60s.

Privileged?

Is that why Somali nationals can't enter the US?
:kodaksmiley:

You are telling me that an employer would probably pick that pirate barkhad abdi/Cali dheere looking Muhammad abdirazak over an AA named Thomas Robinson who's ancestors lived as long as whites in America?

Delusional people

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Privileged?

Is that why Somali nationals can't enter the US?
:kodaksmiley:

You are telling me that an employer would probably pick that pirate barkhad abdi/Cali dheere looking Muhammad abdirazak over an AA named Thomas Robinson who's ancestors lived as long as whites in America?

Delusional people
I bet Barkhad looks 100000% better than you. I don't know why you're using him as example as if you look like Adonis. Humble yourself.

To be honest, I don't know if it's a matter of "white friendly" attractive features or being Somali that increases your chances of getting a job over an AA (it might be the same? but then again loads of West Indies look white friendly too.)

It's inherent that being attractive will increase your chances of getting a job and it's been engrained in American culture and most of the world that African features are unattractive, harsh and uninviting. So in that sense when an EA person is competing for a job with an AA, their chances are slightly higher especially if they have "white friendly" features, come off articulate and friendly. Even if the AA person is equally articulate and friendly the reception will be different especially if the interviewer has racist, preconcieved ideas about African features. It's mostly unavoidable because everyone is sadly racist to some degree.

Lol thats definitely not true. People actually hate us more than black people because not only are we black/POC/dark-skinned, we are also Muslim which puts you lower on the racial acceptability scale.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Somali's are cool with Madows and shit but wait till they knock on the door for guur ,shit's gonna go down :dead1:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Somalis are hated everywhere,being considered black by cadaans and having a generic muslim name is not a good look if your looking for a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending