Somalis do have privileges over Black people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
We all know it's the truth, you can save me the white people all see us as negroes talk. Somalis have privileges and so does Habeshas. A well dressed Somali will be hired over an over qualified, well achieved west African looking blacks. I know it's a hard pill to swallow for you SJW we are black kumbaya folks. Blacks know it, whites knows it and even Somalis know it deep down.

Please use your privileges to succeed further in life, don't waste it by pouting and crying in the corner for black folks. Black folks don't care about Somalis. Infact they hate us and have this harboring feelings towards us.

P.s

It's mostly Black women who hate us. Tyrones and rayshawns loves us.

200w.gif

Apollo

VIP
Islam lowers you much faster in the Western prestige ranking than race. Many whites secretly hate Muslims more than Blacks. Especially in Europe.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Islam lowers you much faster in the Western prestige ranking than race. Many whites secretly hate Muslims more than Blacks. Especially in Europe.
This. West-African Christians are miles ahead of Arab Muslims in certain circles.

Gibiin-Udug

@Amun get your Islam hating ass out of my thread. lowers me kulaha. Who was talking about irrelevant Europe though?

Kanye

Lol, only Gypsies perhaps have a worse image than Somalis.
:drakelaugh:The area I used to live in has been completely taken over by gypsies. I went there to get a haircut just over a week ago. I was sitting in the barber chair near the door. This little 4-5 (tops) gypsie kid walks in attempts to walk out with toys the barber's son left laying around. They're really bold and don't care about anything. I have many Pakistani friends who voted out strictly because of them.

Apollo

VIP
@Amun get your Islam hating ass out of my thread. lowers me kulaha. Who was talking about irrelevant Europe though?
I'm not talking about myself. I'm just stating the reality of group perceptions. The US has 1% and already you guys are getting banned left and right. In EU it's 5% meaning 5x more Islamophobia.

Kanye

Trump thinks we are white people dipped Caramel sauce. :drakelaugh:
lol you are going to be in for a rude awakening. Talking sideways about Europe like your ass ain't gonna be here after you get put on a list and your local mosque gets shot up.

giphy.gif

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Not really, matter of fact they have an advantage over us. Most tend to have white names and are seen closer too western culture.

Apollo

VIP
:ivers::what1:
is that why Nigerians, THE most African-looking Africans, are aeons more successful than s.:umwhat:

Nigerians and Indians in the West are not representative of their populations back home. They are the elite/upper-middle class that ran away.

Gibiin-Udug

I've never ever came across so many self hating Somalis. Always bringing up others to put Somalis down. Somalis are better than everyone else. It's time for you all to get it through your heads, yes we destroyed our country, yes we killed and still killing each other because of qabiil, yes Alshabab is on our asses daily, yes we are dumber than a bag of rocks, yes most of us are uglier than chewbacca (well some of us from certain qabiil).

I will pray for you all. Self hating is a disease. Somalis are great!

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending