Somalis discriminate against somali brother because has "Bantu features"

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
There was a time when the fanatical Landers were the only cringe Somalis on the internet, today the ethno-nats have taken over the game.

This guy looks completely Somali infact he doesn't have goofy features and look more like our ancestors, his attire and roadman dialect though is very questionable.

I heard there is Bantu mixed with Somali and they are standalone clan. Is it myths or real things

I'm not sure if they mixed with ethnic Somalis, but jreer clans like Shiidle and Makanne look like a mix of Bantus and ethnic Somalis, which I'm assuming that you are referring to them (standalone clans). Some of them even look more Somali than the average person. But I don't know much about their origin.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
He’s maybe somali with some bantu ancestry, a lot of raxenweyn are like that
Have you had a look at the stock photos from the late 1800s, early 1900s ? He looks like them and they look like normal human beings.

Something happened to Somalis overtime we started developing goofy features, like an overbite, bigger foreheads exposed due to bad hair, hunch backs etc malnourishment made us slimmer and more narrow features.

That Model look some Somali girls have, its extremely unhealthy, its loved by the model industry but its not attractive at all.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Something happened to Somalis overtime we started developing goofy features, like an overbite, bigger foreheads exposed due to bad hair, hunch backs etc malnourishment made us slimmer and more narrow features.
Its poverty bad diet violence bad culture chemicals lack of excercise and proper discpiline

I said this before, if you raise your children with correct diet environment and exercise and activities, the will be geeljires, good looking muscular and intelligent.
in the west you have to hit the genetic lottery to get these things without trying hard, but if u dont ur done for

Don't let this guy fool you bro. Laftagareen wasn't even part of RRA millitarily. That's a random Raxanweyn fighter.

Laftagareen was a school teacher. He never picked up a gun in his life.

He got striking facial similarities with LG tho 🤨 His twin, perhaps? Or is it a common look amongst your people, or some of them?

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Its poverty bad diet violence bad culture chemicals lack of excercise and proper discpiline

I said this before, if you raise your children with correct diet environment and exercise and activities, the will be geeljires, good looking muscular and intelligent.
in the west you have to hit the genetic lottery to get these things without trying hard, but if u dont ur done for
Somalis from 1800s look like an entirely different race when compared to Somalis in todays time especially those in the west, and its not that we have evolved its the opposite.

One good example is the walk, a geeljire walk kid in Miyi walks by sticking his chest out swinging his arms carelessly behind the rest of his body. While a typical Somali youth in the west hunches over rotating his shoulders inwards, and wobbles along like a humpty dumpty Trex.

This is devolution. I can make 5 more examples on the top of my head walahi, our body morphology, features etc have changed over time due to our lifestyle, diet etc.

Don't let this guy fool you bro. Laftagareen wasn't even part of RRA millitarily. That's a random Raxanweyn fighter.

Laftagareen was a school teacher. He never picked up a gun in his life.
"Aniga oo 20 jir ah ayaan diiday isbaaro qori wadata"

:russ:

1000004627.jpg

Somalis from 1800s look like an entirely different race when compared to Somalis in todays time especially those in the west, and its not that we have evolved its the opposite.

One good example is the walk, a geeljire walk kid in Miyi walks by sticking his chest out swinging his arms carelessly behind the rest of his body. While a typical Somali youth in the west hunches over rotating his shoulders inwards, and wobbles along like a humpty dumpty Trex.

This is devolution. I can make 5 more examples on the top of my head walahi, our body morphology, features etc have changed over time due to our lifestyle, diet etc.
1696981817179.png

1696981879904.png

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Unfortunately we have alot of socially inept and mentally challenged people that have unique behaviour due to being somalis.

For example, an antisocials cadaans behaviour would be seen only in real life and backwaters of the internet forums.

For somalis, our idiots are not the reserved type, rather the opposite. They must burp out their idiotic takes, one way or the other. We truly unfortunately have abundance of extroverted airheads. I pray for a cure.

Trending

Latest posts