Somalis discriminate against somali brother because has "Bantu features"

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Screenshot_2023-10-10-17-05-31-794_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
Screenshot_2023-10-10-17-05-20-021_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
Screenshot_2023-10-10-17-05-14-152_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
This is so embarrassing. The fact that he claimed Somali and Somalis are denying his somalinimo simply based on his features.

He could even be Somali bantu. Like aren't they aware of Somali bantus being Somali. Just straight up embarassment.

The guy is either somali Bantu or maybe he is ethnic Somali with a Madowweyne mother. How do we expect peace and stability in our country when we can't even accept the diversity our country has.

He dont look bantu, maybe more like certain East african tribes like the Tutsi or the kikuyu. But he could easily be full Somali aswell know many who look similar too him. But regarding the comments i dont take them seriously just burners fk know who is behind those. Must be some organized trolls spamming same bs every vid lol and somehow getting reactions🤨

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Tiktok somalis have some how leapfroged Twitter somalis into the worst Somalis on social media. How are you gatekeeping who is and isn't somali? Brother look fully Somali, like I would speak somali to him if I saw on the street without hesitation. They need to fix up and get a job.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
she's annoying but they right he doesn't look native somali, u can tell by the hair, kkkk the madow woman and their hattred for somali men kkkk

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
This is so embarrassing. The fact that he claimed Somali and Somalis are denying his somalinimo simply based on his features.

He could even be Somali bantu. Like aren't they aware of Somali bantus being Somali. Just straight up embarassment.

The guy is either somali Bantu or maybe he is ethnic Somali with a Madowweyne mother. How do we expect peace and stability in our country when we can't even accept the diversity our country has.
there's difference between native ethnic somali and somali0n nationality

He doesn’t even look bantu , more like Fulani. Somalis need to have haya. If you don’t have something nice to say then don’t say anything at all

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
He looks Somali , there are Somalis that have different features I can tell from his eyes and mouth area that he is ethnic Somali

Trending

Latest posts