Somalis bombing like Arabs now????? We r doomed!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hotel owners did not pay "protection money" (errrrm tax). Either you pay up or your business is bombed, no other option.

AUN to the dead innocent pple and those injured.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Well they r ANIMALS !!!!!! Somaliland is waayyyyyyyyyyyyy civilized than then weceliins of the south....u can quote me on that!
Why you hating, go to xamar and see it's full beauty, inshallah I will go there after visiting Hargeisa for the first time.

How big is this terrorist Group. Is there any way to defeat these fucks
We call on the mujahids and take matters into our own hands, we need to ambush them and eliminate them ASAP!!!!. I have a feeling they are being payed by Arabs to hold us back, a modern day benedict arnold or judas.

what did these people even do to deserve this???
download (1).jpeg

Ciyaal Kacaan are out of control.

They convinced young men to blow themselves and kill innocent people.

They destroyed the county, the Dhaqan and now they are after the Deen.

They don’t wake up and say “We’ll let’s see how many Somalis I can kill today”, they wake up and hate Somalinimo and eachother. Thier HATE for eachother is what drives this. Absolute isnaaciis and hate for Somalinimo.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

They don’t wake up and say “We’ll let’s see how many Somalis I can kill today”, they wake up and hate Somalinimo and eachother. Thier HATE for eachother is what drives this. Absolute isnaaciis and hate for Somalinimo.
What do you mean exactly when you say ciyaal kacaan people who were kids during the kacaan or people who were born after the kacaan?

They ruined Somalis worldwide.

Bunch of cowards honestly killing their own ppl. Why don't they go spread their wahaabi bullshit in america or israel? because they would be crucified like donkeys. I swear this is getting ridiculous it's embarrassing how the somali government can't get rid of a small band of thugs, where's our swat team? what's the money being spent on?
:kodaksmiley::lawd::snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending