Somalis being Victims of Racist propaganda on Twitter - Xalimos too worried about "Somalian vs Somali" debate

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Anyways I’m Djiboutian if anyone asks:russsmug: just like the countless landers on social media:obama:

we only say we're lander to other somalis. unlike you djibootyans who fight tooth and nail to seperate yourself from the somali identity and speak colonizer oui oui as much as possible

we only say we're lander to other somalis. unlike you djibootyans who fight tooth and nail to seperate yourself from the somali identity and speak colonizer oui oui as much as possible

FOH.
Wish I could find that video that was doing rounds on Somali Twitter. Some tranny said I’m from Somaliland, we are lighter and more “classic” than Somalia. We are British. :vo3yidw:

Last edited:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Anyways I’m Djiboutian if anyone asks:russsmug: just like the countless landers on social media:obama:
Talking about Djiboutians do you guys even identify as Somali? Had this argument with this one guy telling me he isn’t. He was adamant to tell me he wasn’t Somali bearing in mind that he said he was isse so it made no sense.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
You guys are sick. As far as I understand it's an unprovoked or random knife attack . Leave Shukri Abdi, AUN, out of this.

Talking about Djiboutians do you guys even identify as Somali? Had this argument with this one guy telling me he isn’t. He was adamant to tell me he wasn’t Somali bearing in mind that he said he was isse so it made no sense.

French colonial sixir stronk af unfortunately :(
Also for the newbies, je suis un Puntite :dabcasar:

Unsurprisingly, the suspect is NOT Somali.

His name is Zephaniah McLeod...probably a Jamaican.
Screenshot_20200908-180206_Chrome.jpg

We need to get the word out on Twitter guys as Somalis have dragged after being falsely accused.

Dude aint even Somali, and that should have been the first thing ppl should have been questioning, instead of reacting to the term somalian which is silly (which unashamed racists will use regardless of your protests).
It's funny to see how all the right so desperately want him to be muslim so that they blame refugees and muslims.

So the culprit is a fresh outta jail jamo kmt. Is anyone else clocking the ‘Black Somalian’ :dead:narrative that’s been spun a lot recently? And every single time they’ve been wrong.

Trending