Somalis being Victims of Racist propaganda on Twitter - Xalimos too worried about "Somalian vs Somali" debate

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
1. Apparently some Geeljire stabbed a bunch of people in the UK

2. Racists and right wingers throwing entire Somalis under the bus

3. Twitter xalimos see this - and their response? "It's somali babe not somalian"

4. They now have "Somalian" trending on twitter

:mjkkk:

These people truly cursed.

Instead of defending their people they're policing grammar.

Throw punches back - find out who's writing these racist articles and CANCEL them warr yaa ilaahi yaqaan know how to play the game

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
A geeljire stabs a bunch of people (probably false since the right-wing on twitter lie about this shit) and you still find a way to shit on xalimos, what the hell?:drakewtf:

Apollo

VIP
There is nothing wrong with the word Somalian.

I used to get triggered by it, but now I see the logic behind. Somalis come from many countries.

Somali = a particular ethnic group, can come from various countries.

Somalian = from Somalia.

Nothing wrong with it.

The Somali rumour was started by the telegraph which is actually a respectable news outlet, in their article they were quoting a security guard.

UK white racists are confused that Somalis care more about the word than the racism we are receiving.

From the cctv footage I don’t think he is somali, in my opinion he walks with Madow swagger.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
whats wrong with some of you losers in here? what has your hooyoyeen done to deserve such women hating sons? one search on twitter will show most of the people complaining about the naming are FAARAXs/Men:

some of u are disingenious losers wallahi. somali women live rent free in ur minds. sounding just like the sjws u claim to hate

bunch of weak nimanaagees who want to exert power /blame over women instead of ever against their fellow men.

Last edited:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent

I used to get triggered by it, but now I see the logic behind. Somalis come from many countries.

Somalian = from Somalia.

Nothing wrong with it.

ive always felt the same way. Somali is for the ethnicity Somalian is for people from the country of Somalia.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This is why i want a stable, rich somalia. Or to move to another muslim country. Get your education, bag and lets leave. Let them contend with madows or the next scapegoat. These ppl will always pick one mentally ill guy as a scapegoat cus they are racist and intolerant.

Yet when a white dude shoots ppl or a school full of children they under report it or treat him like a miskeen victim. This will always happen. Get used to it. It's the cons of being a a migrant.

Somalian = from Somalia.

Nothing wrong with it.

Some alien y’know :ileycry::nahgirl: soz I won’t have that

Trending