Somalis being deported out of Turkey

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

dang…all these years I though Turkey loved Somalis…once Somalis became visible tho now they want to push us out…we should just focus on building Somalia..every country we go to looks down on us...we have a 2000+ mile coast with Sunshine all year round..Somalia has so much potential for resorts and tourism.

Also I notice that somalis are good at business but we just focus on the same busiensses - cafe/restaurant/, clothing stores, hotels, etc. to truely develop we need to start investing in manufacturing, industry and agriculture.

Alhamdhulilaah! DEPORT ! DEPORT! DEPORT!! HA HA HA HA H

They ruined the real estate of Turkey. Diaspora Somalis ruined the real estates by buying lots of houses. and Fob Somalis ruined them with their high influx of Refugees.

Somalis are wild, nomads. Stay in your desert country and survive! HA HA HA HA

Alhamdhulilaah! DEPORT ! DEPORT! DEPORT!! HA HA HA HA H

They ruined the real estate of Turkey. Diaspora Somalis ruined the real estates by buying lots of houses. and Fob Somalis ruined them with their high influx of Refugees.

Somalis are wild, nomads. Stay in your desert country and survive! HA HA HA HA
Uhmm enthusiastic Subeer Awalia :cosbyhmm:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So when are you heading to Somalia??

:cosbyhmm:

Inshalaah when i retire. Kismaayo is my destination. But believe if "I" had a choice in my youth i will stay in Somalia. Allaah swt provides Risiq

Last edited:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Foolish of you to assume that a people thousands of km from y'all are your friends based on your religion and some geo political moves between the two countries.
Somalis are even doing dhaanto in bum ass Bangladesh :snoop:
Milwaukee Bucks What GIF by NBA

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Turkey is crumbling economically and Somalis are the type to beg for handouts. Lowest economic activity ethnicity in U.K. for example.

Im not surprised

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Ethiopians are calm people when do you see them behave like crazy animals in the west. Ethiopians live mostly in Washington DC do you hear crazy shit like shootouts outside off malls or half of the shit you hear from somalis in minnesota? Every day. Even in the uk with that english guy getting stabbed by a somali guy. I think the problem with somalis is they dont have that shame emotion like other immigrants

What do you know about the Ghanian diaspora or the Trinidadian?

Or even the Kenyan diaspora?

The reason why you hear about Somalis more is for two reasons: 1. They are a large diaspora and 2. You are Somali so most of what you hear will be about your people.

Wallahi a few months ago, I was saying that treatment of Somalis in Turkey was due to racism and not “fobbish behaviour”.

But everyone wanted to believe the worse in Somalis.

@Xoriyo and OP dont bother with some of these lot.

You're absolutely right. The Somali community in Turkey is hardworking and keeps to themselves.

I don't know whether some people are just trying to be controversial or if they're even Somali, but if not, some of these posters truly are the epitome of self loathing.

Even the gypsies/travelers don't speak about their own like this.

The truth is somalis aren’t wanted anywhere. We need to build our country back up
Weak mindset lol ur insulting yourself, derogatory mindset.
Tell us more about Turkey what's like to live there and why they hate Somalis now?
I have no idea if this is true and what caused it if the somalis were in the wrong or not, but I heard some Somalis there are on a tourist/short term visa and start a business without the permission.

My uncle lived there for many months and he was treated good and got good healthcare. I been to Turkey too and they are one of the nicest people, but everyone can have different experience.

Fobs are filling the streets of Istanbul/Ankara with their ignorance and dirt :lol: course they want these somalians out
Correction: It's called Somalis not "somalians" lol, it's like saying bengalians instead of Bengalis

Trending

Latest posts