Somalis being deported out of Turkey

dang…all these years I though Turkey loved Somalis…once Somalis became visible tho now they want to push us out…we should just focus on building Somalia..every country we go to looks down on us...we have a 2000+ mile coast with Sunshine all year round..Somalia has so much potential for resorts and tourism.

Also I notice that somalis are good at business but we just focus on the same busiensses - cafe/restaurant/, clothing stores, hotels, etc. to truely develop we need to start investing in manufacturing, industry and agriculture.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

dang…all these years I though Turkey loved Somalis…once Somalis became visible tho now they want to push us out…we should just focus on building Somalia..every country we go to looks down on us...we have a 2000+ mile coast with Sunshine all year round..Somalia has so much potential for resorts and tourism.

Also I notice that somalis are good at business but we just focus on the same busiensses - cafe/restaurant/, clothing stores, hotels, etc. to truely develop we need to start investing in manufacturing, industry and agriculture.
to be honest, almost, every Somalis that went to turkey for the last years can say that Somalis went too far in musuqmaasuq-ing the Turkish system. Misuse of the education/tourist visas to be a start. But that aren't all the reasons why some of them hate us, sometimes their nationalist bigotries behind it.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
They are Somalis from Europe who buy multiple cheap properties with hagbad money and enrol their kids in expensive schools. They live large and attract attention.

Somalis And Their Love For Shisheyeeye

Suspicious Family Matters GIF

I made 2 threads about this issue since I know Turkey well (lived there for 2 years) so here's some background to this. The people saying it's about Somalis having illegal business permits are lying and covering up for the Turks. It's 100% racially motivated.

It all started with this hit piece by a nationalist Turkish newspaper about Somalis taking over, which started a big debate on twitter.

Turkish gangs then went to attack the Somali businesses.

Now the Turkish government is discriminating against Somalis.

World

VIP
Not surprising, look how they treat Syrians and Kurds who look just like them and are their neighbours. You really think they wouldn’t discriminate against us when we look nothing like them and come from an alien culture? Somalis need to stay in Somalia or the West.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Not surprising, look how they treat Syrians and Kurds who look just like them and are their neighbours. You really think they wouldn’t discriminate against us when we look nothing like them and come from an alien culture? Somalis need to stay in Somalia or the West.
Sometimes i think somalis think when they leave somalia the 4.5 system will come with them but then they realise nobody is gonna give them the special treatment they receive back home in the west and they actually have to work to get respect or anything :mjlaugh:

So a bomb that goes off in southern somalia is the reason SL is so poor & why their people are tahriibing across the mediterranean to get away? :stressed:

Stop scapegoating southern Somalis for your problems and look inward
We are still apart of Somalia as of now, so when a bomb going off in the capital it hurts SL reputation. That's because we have the Somali in our name, I actually think Somaliland should change the name of the territory to something else.

SL has no recognition no access to international banks to get loans. I have no idea how much aid goes to SL but i'm certain it's not even close to what Xamar gets.

I made 2 threads about this issue since I know Turkey well (lived there for 2 years) so here's some background to this. The people saying it's about Somalis having illegal business permits are lying and covering up for the Turks. It's 100% racially motivated.

It all started with this hit piece by a nationalist Turkish newspaper about Somalis taking over, which started a big debate on twitter.

Tell us more about Turkey what's like to live there and why they hate Somalis now?

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Don’t believe these articles, the ones that are there are living illegally trying to finesse the system, go On YouTube and watch the Somali niggas who are there currently warning the Somalis.

They are the ones who causes this on themselves, niggas walking around in a macawis and in the bus yelling like they in xamar what do you expect?

You put forth the image of your entire community once you go out, madows in general we’re not hated pre 2018 but since the influx of fobs who aren’t civilized to Ankara and Istanbul they started to despise them

Last edited:

Appreciate this thanks brother
Somalis are guests here and should know that

Turkey will also be a finished country within 1-2 decades
How ? I doubt it if anything they’ll out strip much of Europe and possibly any single European country like the likes of Germany UK or France

Trending

Latest posts