SOMALIS being blamed for attack on white man in Minnesota

There is no proof that they are Somalis! From this angle, they look like mathows.
It’s the same as when Somalis got blamed because that African American man in Minnesota threw a white child off a roof.
White supremacists blame SOMALIS for all crimes commited by dark skinned people in MN.

World

VIP
Too far back to tell but how do we know this isn’t a random old video not even taken inside minnesota ? Is it possible to reverse search it?

Keo

VIP
Too far back to tell but how do we know this isn’t a random old video not even taken inside minnesota ? Is it possible to reverse search it?
That first account is definitely a fake account. I remember when they posted a video of Shias beating themselves and claimed it was in US but it turned out to be somewhere in Iran.

World

VIP
That first account is definitely a fake account. I remember when they posted a video of Shias beating themselves and claimed it was in US but it turned out to be somewhere in Iran.
A picture of a Somali woman fighting in the war against the war against Ethiopia in ‘77 got over ten thousand retweets because it was claimed that the woman was Ilhan Omar. I don’t take trump supporters seriously, they don’t mind making up lies and fabrications.

I’m not surprised, Somalis seem to be the chosen ethnic group that white nationalists are focused on. We are their ultimate boogeyman :russ::deadrose:

these are savage African Americans, not Somali, what the hell, i bet they cannot use the word black in the MSM media because they created this insanity with 70 years of welfare, so they cannot throw rocks when/.....

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
at this point why don't we just play along with there game.

flash robbery's done by somalis youth
image.jpg

somalis rioting in baltimore
baltimore-riot-pol_3283102k.jpg

somali elder preaching islamism in usa
3000.jpeg

how can ilhan ignore the problems that her savage ethnic group is causing!

VixR

Veritas
At best, the one with the shopping bag looks Somali-ish

The rest look AA.

Black Americans have been wilding lately with their mass number crimes. It’s like they’ve made a pact that they’ll commit their crimes in hoards from here on out. The video is actually terrible.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That White guy was a super man! Wow he survived and out last all that abuse! This is why adoon need to be Kunte kinte'ed

At best, the one with the shopping bag looks Somali-ish

The rest look AA.

Black Americans have been wilding lately with their mass number crimes. It’s like they’ve made a pact that they’ll commit their crimes in hoards from here on out. The video is actually terrible.

You seen the cinema fight where the guy got stomped on?

Trending

Latest posts