SOMALIS being blamed for attack on white man in Minnesota

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Those are not Somalis. They are the local mathow hood rats from north side Minneapolis that loiter around downtown during the night.

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
That amy mek qumayo looks like a horse :susp:
Trump's Loudest Anti-Muslim Twitter Troll Is A Shady Vegan Married To An (Ousted) WWE Exec
https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry...-amy-mek-mekelburg_n_5b0d9e40e4b0802d69cf0264
5b0da5c91e0000bf048e6e20.jpeg

Bruh I'm from Minneapolis... These are not Somalis .. these are Black American Teens from the Northside that hang around Downtown... they stay trying rob drunk mfs in downtown for a phone.. Straight Bum ass niggas... they need get a Life... and it doesn't help when you got these racist crackers blaming everything on Ilhan Omar and The Somali Community .. low-key we run this City haha

VixR

Veritas
You seen the cinema fight where the guy got stomped on?
No, but I’ve seen videos of even AA chicks beating down random people. There’s videos of them recently raiding Walgreens and other stores in hoards. Never used to see stuff like that. Not sure what’s going on.

Look at this poor guy in the video. They even threw a potted plant at him and ran him over with a bicycle. I mean, wtf. These people have a right to be angry.

No, but I’ve seen videos of even AA chicks beating down random people. There’s videos of them recently raiding Walgreens and other stores in hoards. Never used to see stuff like that. Not sure what’s going on.

Look at this poor guy in the video. They even threw a potted plant at him and ran him over with a bicycle. I mean, wtf. These people have a right to be angry.

yeah there are so many videos out there where they go in group and punch and slap random people. What annoys me is they pick on the weakest and bunch of them filming and laughing. But the video of a cinema fight I saw on twitter the other day is too violent to post here. Basically guy gets sucker punched and falls. Then another one decided to use his head as a football. Kicked him in the face like a ball. Then stomp on his head hard while he lays there. If he is not dead he has brain damage. I just dont get this level of violence middle of packed cinema

Notice the copy paste in these tweets. Troll bots from Tel Aviv are hard at work. They really hate Ilhan because she had the goyim audacity to call them out.

1513817199331.jpg

Last edited:

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
White racists have low IQs:yloezpe:
But we’ve achieved so many things
First Somali president to represent our people
upload_2019-9-14_1-55-6.jpeg

Our favourite adeer snoop camel
upload_2019-9-14_1-58-13.jpeg

Did you guys know me and Shaq are the same qabiil
upload_2019-9-14_2-0-32.jpeg

I’m related to Whoopi Goldberg through my subclan, she’s my cousins cousin of cousins
upload_2019-9-14_2-4-3.jpeg

And then there’s our Somali Queen Beyoncé, who dances with her Dirac
upload_2019-9-14_2-7-35.jpeg

VixR

Veritas
Have you guys noticed there’s a lot of Hindutva Indian commentators chiming in.

There’s a movement currently going on in India that aligns itself with the populist views in the US and Europe (except it’s Hindu populism/Hindutva) that’s anti-Muslim and anti-Muslim immigration. They re-elected their populist PM Narendra Modi recently.
Somalis are not that athletic. The fool was doing wwe moves. Most definitely savage negro behaviour.
Watch the dude @0:25 with the dreads and black t-shirt. He was literally doing some last airbender, power ranger type shit. It looks like a another Tuesday for him.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
White racists have low IQs:yloezpe:
But we’ve achieved so many things
First Somali president to represent our people
View attachment 78795
Our favourite adeer snoop camel
View attachment 78797
Did you guys know me and Shaq are the same qabiil
View attachment 78798

I’m related to Whoopi Goldberg through my subclan, she’s my cousins cousin of cousins
View attachment 78799
And then there’s our Somali Queen Beyoncé, who dances with her Dirac
View attachment 78800
kind and brave maheran 50 senti helping bantu children in liberia

Trending

Latest posts