Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
This is gonna be one of my dresses
:ehh:
30087372_573939926323727_5903378101051588608_n.jpg

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Loud and wrong again, most girl get their periods as pre-teens not 1st and 2nd grade.

Jilbaabs is a Wahhabi import, there’s way to cover up that doesn’t involve looking like a dementor. Funny how you niggas are reaping the benefits of the liberal West and being allowed to practice your individuality peacefully but what people back home to live in a conservative hell hole.

Wahhabis are based i wish i was one, :banderas:

but i dont agree with them and fyi i am not from the west:manny:

miskeen wahhabi is the names to throw if we dont agree with your distorted version of Islam. Go learn your religion mate:camby:

-sincerely a non Wahhabi muslim:pachah1::russ:

Wahhabis are based i wish i was one, :banderas:

but i dont agree with them and fyi i am not from the west:manny:

miskeen wahhabi is the names to throw if we dont agree with your distorted version of Islam. Go learn your religion mate:camby:

-sincerely a non Wahhabi muslim:pachah1::russ:

Salafism destroyed the Muslim world saxib don’t be mad at me

Just statin’ facts and my religion says no compulsion in Islam something certain demographics forgets

:drakekidding:

Abkaal

Salafism destroyed the Muslim world saxib don’t be mad at me

Just statin’ facts and my religion says no compulsion in Islam something certain demographics forgets

:drakekidding:
No compulsion to who?:icon lol::icon lol: That verse is for gaalo not for Muslims like us. We have to obey what allah and his prophet said even if they sound extreme:zhqjlmx:

No compulsion to who?:icon lol::icon lol: That verse is for gaalo not for Muslims like us. We have to obey what allah and his prophet said even if they sound extreme:zhqjlmx:

Looks like we have a Salafi fanboy over here, obeying Islam is up to the individual not haram police arresting adults for showing ankle and collarbone. Instead of looking up to regressive nations like Saudi look to Bosnia Indonesia Tunisia m and Turkey as examples. I’m not surprised though, you’re type are lowkey AS sympathizer because you’re core beliefs aren’t that different.

:damedamn:

Abkaal

Looks like we have a Salafi fanboy over here, obeying Islam is up to the individual not haram police arresting adults for showing ankle and collarbone. Instead of looking up to regressive nations like Saudi look to Bosnia Indonesia Tunisia m and Turkey as examples. I’m not surprised though, you’re type are lowkey AS sympathizer because you’re core beliefs aren’t that different.

:damedamn:

:deadrose: there is barely Islam in Bosnia

Cringey thread.
Somali women didnt shave their pits. Them in guntiinos wouldnt have been a very pretty sight.
Get off of this thread if you find your own culture cringey. Just because you and your hooyo choose not to shave your pits, doesn't mean every somali woman didn't.

Get off of this thread if you find your own culture cringey. Just because you and your hooyo choose not to shave your pits, doesn't mean every somali woman didn't.
Kkk guntiino is cute but its a fact that women back then didnt shave their pits.
It just wasnt the norm then:zhqjlmx:
Its pretty common in a lot of countries.

Kkk guntiino is cute but its a fact that women back then didnt shave their pits.
It just wasnt the norm then:zhqjlmx:
Its pretty common in a lot of countries.
You're getting upset about body hair. Have the same energy when our own people are throwing their culture away.

If you find your own culture "cringey", that's your business. Go worship Wahhabism elsewhere.

The Qur'an states that only the hair and breasts be covered.
Literally can be done in anyway.

Everything else is Arab import. Imported by jaahils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts