Somalis before the war & Wahhabism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many young people let the geopolitics of the world influence the way they construct their religious identities.

Yeah because the mosques tell us this , it’s a very political and militaristic religion when you think about it...

I think Muslims were destined to be losers ever since Islam began

I don’t think this can be changed EVER

Yeah that's true, but majority of Somalis in Somalia were brainwashed by Wahhabists to wear that shit. They even continue to wear the tents in the West.
My mom used to wear a khimar and actually dress, but starting from like 2005 all she does is wear a huge black tent... sometimes different colors. This was all in America

Most somalis even back then wore hijab these where probably middle class somalis trying to look good when taking a pic,all the women back then when they took pics they didnt were hijab
As for the guntiino yeah its our traditional cloths but not in the big city like mugafisho which had a religious enviroment
Anyone can choose yo where what they want i rather see a somali woman wearing a jiibab and believing in wahabism then a miniskirt wearing with no fear of god

We just need to have our own Islamic style like how the Malaysians, Nigerians or Pakistanis made their own style.

We can base it off guntino design for women and make the macawiis & baati an outdoors wear with different material.

Good thing:nvjpqts: seems like their parents are instilling them with deen and culture great parents i must say:2tjlv3e:

What does deen have to do with 5 year old girls wearing jilbaab? Last time I checked hijab was meant for when you get your period. And jilbaab is an extreme interpretation of hijab. Not even backward Arabs have their daughters wear that shit.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
What does deen have to do with 5 year old girls wearing jilbaab? Last time I checked hijab was meant for when you get your period. And jilbaab is an extreme interpretation of hijab. Not even backward Arabs have their daughters wear that shit.
So Arabs dont wear Jilbab we should throw it too???

Girls can get periods as early as 9 and we are supposed to pray at 7 so girls should wear the Hijab at 7.

So Arabs dont wear Jilbab we should throw it too???

Girls can get periods as early as 9 and we are supposed to pray at 7 so girls should wear the Hijab at 7.

Loud and wrong again, most girl get their periods as pre-teens not 1st and 2nd grade.

Jilbaabs is a Wahhabi import, there’s way to cover up that doesn’t involve looking like a dementor. Funny how you niggas are reaping the benefits of the liberal West and being allowed to practice your individuality peacefully but what people back home to live in a conservative hell hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending