gaPsCHE.png

The Apollo Afro-Asiatic tree:

eeg51Lb.png

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The Apollo Afro-Asiatic tree:

eeg51Lb.png

I firmly disagree but interesting. I suppose it feels more historically and archaeologically enticing to see it that way but linguistic issues are resolved via linguistics entirely and in that case, from what I know, Semito-Egyptian is not a thing and neither is Chado-Berber. Chadic seems closest to Egyptian and Semitic seems closest to Berber and closer to Cushitic than to Egyptian but all maintain that Omotic is the most divergent one way or another.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
A prominent forehead is not a universal 'Black African' trait. I've noticed you have a tendency to group them all together without much differentiation and I sort of wonder if it's because you're a MENA emphasis on the NA-phile. If anything among various West African populations they barely have foreheads with little to no presence of protrusion.

I digress, this isn't a trait I possess it's more of a stereotype and not exactly universal among Horners.
Dude is the master of pseudo-sciences and shoddy historical takes. I wouldn't take him seriously.

Trending