Somalis are sheeps without a shepherd

Only a woman would hide behind another man’s qabiil. You are no ceyr. I would be ashamed to share that with you.

You talk exactly like the Gedoians. Making fake news about Hassan and AAW.

Many have proved you wrong but you continue to slander and have little to say on Farmaajo. We see through you.

Kulaha you’re a salafi when you twerk for the Abiy Ahmed rider and slander your own kin. Is takhiya now a salafi trait?
Another room temperature IQ, using strawman fallacy. "Ohh you didnt roast Farmaajo enough" when I said I dont support him. I am also ashamed of sharing qabil with you and bunch of crazy sufis

Why is Habar Gidir under Ethiopia? They should be under Kenya. I don’t want to share a country with them.

Our Hg brothers are coming with us samaale kenyattes, you think we will give our brothers lands that is filled with uranium,iron ore, gypsum, gas,oil and other rare minerals to xabashiis and reer east sool ? You must be crazy

Our Hg brothers are coming with us samaale kenyattes, you think we will give our brothers lands that is filled with uranium,iron ore, gypsum, gas,oil and other rare minerals to xabashiis and reer east sool ? You must be crazy
Moryaan don't know how to build nukes, they only know how to loot, kill and rape. They will probably sell all the uranium for a nacnac like Abdirahman Abdishakur tried with our sea filled with triple digits billions barrels of oil

Strawman fallacy, fabcricating my argument to better attack my arguments. room temperature IQ

Galinsoor.jpg

World

VIP
Moryaan don't know how to build nukes, they only know how to loot, kill and rape. They will probably sell all the uranium for a nacnac like Abdirahman Abdishakur tried with our sea filled with triple digits billions barrels of oil
Wallahi you are a woke habar gidir cayr, I don’t see too many with your mindset :salute:

beta cuck mentality, and being from gedo isn't an insult and being habar gidir isn't a flex. I will contact your parents and tell them it is not too late to abort you, your Dad biggest mistake was not pulling out on time. If I ever see you, I will abort you, I will snap those malnourished arms of yours. If we dont do something about Somalia, the habar gidir moryaans that you so proud of will barely have the strength to lift their 3.8kg ak47s.

Dude we see through you , the thing I hate more then sheegatos and undercover tribalist are munafiqs that hide behind the deen .
This psycho acts very religious and says hes not tribalist and preaches somali unity then goes full on mental threatening random users and insults ppls ethnicities
:drakekidding:
Shove that somali unity qashin where the sun dont shine .

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Your talking to your delusional fellow CBB. Thee kid is just trying to find a new identity.
Somaliamo, terrorism etc
Fake Somalinimo. They are drunkards who long for the day daddy siyaad abuses them.

The actual people who believe in somalinimo are HSM, AAW etc. They would never give up Somali war veteran to Ethiopia, Somali boys to fight for amhara etc.

And then they slander them. Wallahi these ppl deserve a Nigerian toilet experience. They are lucky Rooble stopped us when we were metres away from Villa somalia.

Okai kid .
you sound like you've been bullied alot by these mooryans you keep mentioning , go see a therapist hopefully the help you out :nvjpqts:

Fake Somalinimo. They are drunkards who long for the day daddy siyaad abuses them.

The actual people who believe in somalinimo are HSM, AAW etc. They would never give up Somali war veteran to Ethiopia, Somali boys to fight for amhara etc.

And then they slander them. Wallahi these ppl deserve a Nigerian toilet experience. They are lucky Rooble stopped us when we were metres away from Villa somalia.

Exactly. These people are worst then devils. They are our number one enemy. Never trust their lies. They would use Somalimo, deen, lies etc to get what they want.

They also try to use Ethiopia against us. Be careful. Ethiopians are good people and not our enemy. Same thing for Kenya.

Our number one enemy is these parasites and the langaabs they attract. Notice how he insults are leaders like Abdiraham Abdishakur and Hassan Sheikh. The thing thinks we are stupid.

Tomorrow the thing will pretend to be Abgaal or Xawaadle. It is how they operate.

I love my fellow harti Warsangeli but I’m a darawiish 🐎 with a noble history.

Why are you obsessed with my community when we don't even share a border? Why do you want bad for me? Just leave us the F alone.

Your from Somaliland. so for crying out loud, what do you want from Abdirahman Abdi Shakuur, Rooble or Hassan Sheikh.

Did I take from Sool from you? Where does this hatred come from?

GemState

36/21
VIP
They cant go a quarter of a century without entering a deadly civil war that threatens to split the country entirely.
I had an argument with so many Africans that have this idealized version of what Ethiopia is, so many think its an African Indonesia.

A lot don't get its It’s an empire without an Emperor that’s always been kept together through brutal and overwhelming violence. What’s currently happening to the tigrays has been done to oromos, somalis, etc. Genocide after genocide.

And just like every big conflict in Europe weakened their influence in the colonies, so did every war in Ethiopia weaken the amharas grip over the rest of the people. After the 2 colonial wars, multiple civil wars ensued and each and every single one of them made Addis weaker than before. That’s what ethnic federalism and article 39 is, it’s just the natural decline of an empire.

When this war is over, the central government will come out of it much weaker than before. Abiy will eventually become just as violent as the ones before him, a new front will be created and a civil war will start that will oust him and the new government then will be weaker than PP. Wash, rinse and repeat every 20-30 years or so until this shit breaks down and a balkanization event takes place.

All Ethiopia has to show for 120 years is Addis, a dam, and a HDI the same as the Congo. What a total shithole

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
OP turned cosplaying as Wadani in the begining of the thread and into a full flown Qabyaaliste real quick:mjlol::pachah1:

Trending

Latest posts