Somalis are sheeps without a shepherd

So I have been watching lots of geopolitical prediction videos and in each and every video Somalis are consumed by Ethiopia and Kenya(East African federation). Our situation is very grim, I dont need to present statistics and numbers to substantiate for this claim. We all know about the drought that is starving 5 million, we all know about the political deadlock and corruption of our government, we all aware that Al Shabaab is still strong and we cannot win against them without foreign soldiers.

I just don't understand why there is so much division and disunity among Somalis when 54% of Somalis are under the age of 14, 60% under the age of 25 and 70% under the age of 30. The poverty rate is currently 73 percent, the life expectancy is 57 years and the gdp per capita is 800$. Half of the gdp is remittances, the other is aid. Somalia is not an independent country, when we cannot survive without the money sent by diaspora in the west, without aid from the west and the import of almost everything.

So taking into consideration of all this, I thought to myself "Where are all the Somali intellectuals, where are all the Somali scholars, where are all the Somali leaders." We have such an young population, if we just had a leader that could shape them, mold them, he would be able to do lots of things, but we don't have that. We have corrupt politicians, we have scholars asking for donations and scamming people with ruqyah, we have clan elders who only wants to see the downfall of another clan. Its horrible. We fighting over a dusty land that is in a rapid process of desertification.

This is so horrible, absolutely horrible. We need change now, right now. We must hold these people accountable. These people are your uncles, they are your fathers, they are your relatives.

So who is we? "We" is certainly not the exmuslim/murtad, it is not the cultural muslim, it is not the sufi, it is not the liberal, it not the nationalist nor the ethno-nationalist or the extremist. I am calling upon all

Somali the age of 15+

Sunni, Athari, Salafi.
We must seek knowledge, we must implement, we must teach, if you are wealthy put it to good use, if you have a degree, benefit others with that degree. Not saying we need to make an organization with a name, this is wrong when we need to appeal to every Somali. The more we wait, the harder it will become.

Somali sunni men, fight for your home, fight for your future wife, fight for your future children. We don't want our children to grow up in a ghetto in some gaal country, we don't want our children to marry outside their ethnicity and then cut ties with their roots, culture that also safeguards their muslim identity. We need to act now.
If this cannot motivate you, then nothing will. You wil marry a blm xalimo, you will die in some elder care in the west and your children might become gaalo or marry outside their ethnicity and assimilate to the dominating culture.
Kenya-Ethiopia.gif

So I have been watching lots of geopolitical prediction videos and in each and every video Somalis are consumed by Ethiopia and Kenya(East African federation). Our situation is very grim, I dont need to present statistics and numbers to substantiate for this claim. We all know about the drought that is starving 5 million, we all know about the political deadlock and corruption of our government, we all aware that Al Shabaab is still strong and we cannot win against them without foreign soldiers.

I just don't understand why there is so much division and disunity among Somalis when 54% of Somalis are under the age of 14, 60% under the age of 25 and 70% under the age of 30. The poverty rate is currently 73 percent, the life expectancy is 57 years and the gdp per capita is 800$. Half of the gdp is remittances, the other is aid. Somalia is not an independent country, when we cannot survive without the money sent by diaspora in the west, without aid from the west and the import of almost everything.

So taking into consideration of all this, I thought to myself "Where are all the Somali intellectuals, where are all the Somali scholars, where are all the Somali leaders." We have such an young population, if we just had a leader that could shape them, mold them, he would be able to do lots of things, but we don't have that. We have corrupt politicians, we have scholars asking for donations and scamming people with ruqyah, we have clan elders who only wants to see the downfall of another clan. Its horrible. We fighting over a dusty land that is in a rapid process of desertification.

This is so horrible, absolutely horrible. We need change now, right now. We must hold these people accountable. These people are your uncles, they are your fathers, they are your relatives.

So who is we? "We" is certainly not the exmuslim/murtad, it is not the cultural muslim, it is not the sufi, it is not the liberal, it not the nationalist nor the ethno-nationalist or the extremist. I am calling upon all

Somali the age of 15+

Sunni, Athari, Salafi.
We must seek knowledge, we must implement, we must teach, if you are wealthy put it to good use, if you have a degree, benefit others with that degree. Not saying we need to make an organization with a name, this is wrong when we need to appeal to every Somali. The more we wait, the harder it will become.

Somali sunni men, fight for your home, fight for your future wife, fight for your future children. We don't want our children to grow up in a ghetto in some gaal country, we don't want our children to marry outside their ethnicity and then cut ties with their roots, culture that also safeguards their muslim identity. We need to act now.
If this cannot motivate you, then nothing will. You wil marry a blm xalimo, you will die in some elder care in the west and your children might become gaalo or marry outside their ethnicity and assimilate to the dominating culture. View attachment 222667
Nice sci-fi map. Ethiopia is collapsing in a civil war as we speak, the fighting has killed 600,000+ plus people and there is no end in sight with the TDF preparing an all out offensive to relieve the blockade. Kenya can't even control its border 😂....

If Somalis can't control Somalia what makes you think that a poverty stricken foreign force can?

Nice sci-fi map. Ethiopia is collapsing in a civil war as we speak, the fighting has killed 600,000+ plus people and there is no end in sight with the TDF preparing an all out offensive to relieve the blockade. Kenya can't even control its border 😂....

If Somalis can't control Somalia what makes you think that a poverty stricken foreign force can?
Ethiopia is far from collapsing. It is one of the fastest growing economically speaking countries. They generate millions from the Renaissance Dam. Ethiopia is far from splitting. As for Kenya, they will join the East African Federation with Tanzania, Uganda and Burundi. Ethiopia isnt the only threat, a far bigger threat to Somalia is climate change and water shortage. Our country's population is growing at a fast pace, we need infrastructure and industrialization to manage such a large population. And what do you mean by "If Somalis can't control Somalia." Galbeed has been under Ethiopia since the end of ww2 ethiopia doesn't care about Somalis, they just want accees to the sea, so they wouldn't mind killing all of us.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Ethiopia is far from collapsing. It is one of the fastest growing economically speaking countries. They generate millions from the Renaissance Dam. Ethiopia is far from splitting. As for Kenya, they will join the East African Federation with Tanzania, Uganda and Burundi. Ethiopia isnt the only threat, a far bigger threat to Somalia is climate change and water shortage. Our country's population is growing at a fast pace, we need infrastructure and industrialization to manage such a large population. And what do you mean by "If Somalis can't control Somalia." Galbeed has been under Ethiopia since the end of ww2 ethiopia doesn't care about Somalis, they just want accees to the sea, so they wouldn't mind killing all of us.
They cant go a quarter of a century without entering a deadly civil war that threatens to split the country entirely.

If this cannot motivate you, then nothing will. You wil marry a blm xalimo, you will die in some elder care in the west and your children might become gaalo or marry outside their ethnicity and assimilate to the dominating culture.

Get out of here with your fake wadanimo crap.Typical langaab trash talk. Where were you when Farmajoo and his CBB crew were looting, killing and raping HAG.

Fk Somalimo and go and focus on your own dusty village. You can't trick us no more.

Last edited:

Somali the age of 15+

Sunni, Athari, Salafi.

If this cannot motivate you, then nothing will. You wil marry a blm xalimo, you will die in some elder care in the west and your children might become gaalo or marry outside their ethnicity and assimilate to the dominating culture. View attachment 222667
Didnt read your rambling laakin this is Intresting map .

Cheer up buds .we reer konfuurians will be with our ugali eating brothers and sisters in Kenya im fine with that .
If we get a masai president we will be a super power by 2030

World

VIP
Why is Habar Gidir under Ethiopia? They should be under Kenya. I don’t want to share a country with them.

Get out of here with your fake wadanimo crap.Typical langaab trash talk. Where were you when Farmajoo and his CBB crew were looting, killing and raping HAG.

Fk Somalimo and go and focus on your own dusty village. You can't trick us no more.
"Fk Somalimo and go and focus on your own dusty village."
Wathila ibn Al-Asqa’ reported: I said, “O Messenger of Allah, is it part of tribalism that a man loves his people?” The Prophet said:

لَا وَلَكِنْ مِنَ الْعَصَبِيَّةِ أَنْ يُعِينَ الرَّجُلُ قَوْمَهُ عَلَى الظُّلْمِ
No, rather it is tribalism that he supports his people in wrongdoing.
Source: Sunan Ibn Mājah 3949, Grade: Hasan

Jundab ibn Abdullah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

مَنْ قُتِلَ تَحْتَ رَايَةٍ عِمِّيَّةٍ يَدْعُو عَصَبِيَّةً أَوْ يَنْصُرُ عَصَبِيَّةً فَقِتْلَةٌ جَاهِلِيَّةٌ
Whoever is killed under the banner of blind following, who calls to tribalism or supports tribalism, then he has died upon ignorance.
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1850, Grade: Sahih
I do not subscribe to whatever you stand for

"Fk Somalimo and go and focus on your own dusty village. You can't trick us no more."

The blood of one particular qabil is not more valuable than others. Kids are starving and I care about the kids, I care about the 54% of Somalis

Why is Habar Gidir under Ethiopia? They should be under Kenya. I don’t want to share a country with them.

Mr Tuna, you think I would end up like you? Under Somaliland

The OP is from west Gedo. Who is trying to create hatred between Somalia, Kenya and Ethiopia.

Ethiopia invaded Somalia back in 2006 and my community liberated our lands. Ethiopia respects me and I respect Ethiopia.

Well said bro. Leorio2000 is from west Gedo and is back to is old trick of using Somalimo.
I do not subscribe to nationalism nor ethno nationalism, I am a salafi and the only way to unite is upon correct aqeedah and manhaj. I suspect you and @bidenkulaha are women. I will snap your neck if I ever see you, No way anyone with a atomic amount of testosterone would ever have such a beta cuck mentality. You love gumeysi.

"Fk Somalimo and go and focus on your own dusty village."
Wathila ibn Al-Asqa’ reported: I said, “O Messenger of Allah, is it part of tribalism that a man loves his people?” The Prophet said:

Jundab ibn Abdullah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

I do not subscribe to whatever you stand for

"Fk Somalimo and go and focus on your own dusty village. You can't trick us no more."

The blood of one particular qabil is not more valuable than others. Kids are starving and I care about the kids, I care about the 54% of Somalis

Mr west Gedo, are you using the deen on me. Are things that bad for your uncle Farmajoo that your preaching to me.

Answer this: Where is the body of my sister Ikraan Tahil?

World

VIP

The OP is from west Gedo. Who is trying to create hatred between Somalia, Kenya and Ethiopia.

Ethiopia invaded Somalia back in 2006 and my community liberated our lands. Ethiopia respects me and I respect Ethiopia.
He is cayanle cayr, your cousin. Stop the 🧢.

You are under Al Shabab.

I do not subscribe to nationalism nor ethno nationalism, I am a salafi and the only way to unite is upon correct aqeedah and manhaj. I suspect you and @bidenkulaha are women. I will snap your neck if I ever see you, No way anyone with a atomic amount of testosterone would ever have such a beta cuck mentality. You love gumeysi.

Your uncle Farmajoo loves gumeysi. Get out of here CBB and God bless Kenya

D07fNsLW0AA_wPF.jpg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Only a woman would hide behind another man’s qabiil. You are no ceyr. I would be ashamed to share that with you.

You talk exactly like the Gedoians. Making fake news about Hassan and AAW.

Many have proved you wrong but you continue to slander and have little to say on Farmaajo. We see through you.

Kulaha you’re a salafi when you twerk for the Abiy Ahmed rider and slander your own kin. Is takhiya now a salafi trait?

He is cayanle cayr, your cousin. Stop the 🧢.

You are under Al Shabab.

You wish I was under pro-Darood Al-shabab. Your under Somaliland and that is a FACT.

That kid is West Gedo, your fellow CBB. It is sad when you send your children to pretend to be us. Typical parasitic behaviour famous in your community.

beta cuck mentality, and being from gedo isn't an insult and being habar gidir isn't a flex. I will contact your parents and tell them it is not too late to abort you, your Dad biggest mistake was not pulling out on time. If I ever see you, I will abort you, I will snap those malnourished arms of yours. If we dont do something about Somalia, the habar gidir moryaans that you so proud of will barely have the strength to lift their 3.8kg ak47s.

World

VIP
beta cuck mentality, and being from gedo isn't an insult and being habar gidir isn't a flex. I will contact your parents and tell them it is not too late to abort you, your Dad biggest mistake was not pulling out on time. If I ever see you, I will abort you, I will snap those malnourished arms of yours. If we dont do something about Somalia, the habar gidir moryaans that you so proud of will barely have the strength to lift their 3.8kg ak47s.
Tell them sxb. I’m glad you admit that your clan habar gidir is not a flex and are moryaans. They are weak malnourished and can’t hold an ak47.

Trending