Somalis are really disliked in Finland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
QhmDyex.jpg

And previously I also saw this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
People are more racist the more you leave the metropolitan area ( the most populated area), other cities are just enclaved village even the big cities outside the metropolitan area. Nevertheless Somalis are seen as suckers of tax payers money through social insurance, even though there are big percentage of Somalis work, but the ones who are anti immigrant are using the social benefits stigma. Anyway I'm not gonna lie, some Somalis make the racists work more easier, but that doesn't mean we are a bug problem that every1 is talking about, and personally I haven't encountered any racist yet, maybe I live in metropolitan area? I don't know.

They are not miskeen cucks like the Scandis. I remember when there was a video of Swedes protesting over a Afghan rapist being deported :dead:
you talking about Elin ersson when she was on the airplane. :sass1:

She stopped a afghan woman abuser from being deported ( "feminist" fighter :deadmanny:) but her goal was to stop the rapist one. She stopped the wrong person bc she went in wrong terminal.

in the end both of them got deported and she got fine for her action but most people wanted her to go in jail. :sass2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts