Somalis are not sub-saharan African

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Berbers are majority in North Africa and they're not Arabs. They're closer to us Cushites than Semitic people. Modern-day Egyptians are mostly Coptic that were assimilated by Arabs and there are some Arab settlements in Egypt. Nobody claiming Arabs here.
I was just trolling here. Nothing much here:friendhug:. Tbh, we need our own identity. Sub-saharan is to demean those africans under Sahara desert. What is Sub even?:ileycry: whom are we below to? I know they say below the desert, but it's unnacceptable . Insha allah one day we will have our own identity :fittytousand:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I was just trolling here. Nothing much here:friendhug:. Tbh, we need our own identity. Sub-saharan is to demean those africans under Sahara desert. What is Sub even?:ileycry: whom are we below to? I know they say below the desert, but it's unnacceptable . Insha allah one day we will have our own identity :fittytousand:

Sub-human = sub-saharan. Whites are smart.

The term "Sub-Saharan Africa" was invented to separate the Berber region in the North from the rest of the 'black' continent. It's a term whites use to deny African civilizations like the Moors and Ancient Egypt with being connected to Africa. They don't want anyone to know that us Africans have built the most rich and oldest civilizations the world has ever known. It's only a term used to divide us, and I think all African nations should not buy into it.

I want an east African catagory but at least north Africans are our closest cousins so that makes sense.

Both Cushitic and Berber people share the same haplogroup (E1b1b) and phenotype.
Dude North Africans literally look like white people. I've seen a lot of them and we look nothing like them!! Some are mixed with black but it only gives them wide noses/curly hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts