Somalis are Naturally Geniuses In Poetry and Physics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this cousin who did accounting, he does accounting on the side as a contractor for family n friends but won't go into the industry, I suspect he prefers to keep his autonomy and manage himself and not be some little controlled by a manager. He is a security guard, notice security guard have no bosses and just left alone to do the job?

We need that element basically in each industry and passions we have, to be left alone to do the job or else just switch to business, trust me your genes listen to it, it has been passed on I believe or else why is their this similarity constantly somalis thriving in self style contracting or their own businesses?

We won't make good managers either, the nomads I studied don't manage other people as they know each nomad is free. Were contractors or consultants at HEART AND BLOOD, they have the same mode of travel and variety in work. So all u need to do is switch ur passions to contracting it or owning your own business and you will thrive niyahow as your in-line with your genetic ancestors.

Fend for yourself is the best environment for Somali similar to our nomads without interfering in other nomads so dont interfere with other employees at your work and let them work it out what their genetics are. All the occupations we love like importing/exporting, taxi, security guards, even our businesses are always sole trader we dont want staff sxb we cant manage thats why, just keep looking deeply into somali culture sxb and replicate it to the current environment you are in and find roles that have similar attributes to the job.
I beleive everyone should try to diversify themselves, never stick to something.Like a dancer jump to new challenges.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I beleive everyone should try to diversify themselves, never stick to something.Like a dancer jump to new challenges.

What field are you in or going into the future? Do you seek to diversify and remain true to your nomadic nature and seek roles that allow u that same mode of working or are you going to adopt the farmer descendant system who love this 'heirachy' bullshit and control on others????

Your dealing with farmers in the west, they will never change and cannot change due to the genetic factor that comes from a farming society, they simply apply the same structures found on farming settlements and communities into the work place and believe in management structures and heirachies and orders below, it's not the good old sit around a tree and be equals.

The Congress in America is more similar to Somali culture from what I seen and we need an environment like that in the work-place which you won't get unless u switch to contracting, consulting your work out or owning your business as a sole owner with no staff. Notice in congress they are all equal and there is no real manager and everyone can give their voice, it's similar to how we sit around a tree and give our voices equally and there is no 'caga juglayn' or asking permission from a manager.

What field are you in or going into the future? Do you seek to diversify and remain true to your nomadic nature and seek roles that allow u that same mode of working or are you going to adopt the farmer descendant system who love this 'heirachy' bullshit and control on others????

Your dealing with farmers in the west, they will never change and cannot change due to the genetic factor that comes from a farming society, they simply apply the same structures found on farming settlements and communities into the work place and believe in management structures and heirachies and orders below, it's not the good old sit around a tree and be equals.

The Congress in America is more similar to Somali culture from what I seen and we need an environment like that in the work-place which you won't get unless u switch to contracting, consulting your work out or owning your business as a sole owner with no staff. Notice in congress they are all equal and there is no real manager and everyone can give their voice, it's similar to how we sit around a tree and give our voices equally and there is no 'caga juglayn' or asking permission from a manager.
I do what excites me.I love the feeling, the rush of possible death.Both symbolic or not.

All of my Somali friends literally work in freedom entailing jobs including myself. We are all contractors and our jobs require us to be autonomous and self starting. I think this is indeed the natural legacy we have as geeljires. We do not like being bossed around in anyway whatsoever.

All of my Somali friends literally work in freedom entailing jobs including myself. We are all contractors and our jobs require us to be autonomous and self starting. I think this is indeed the natural legacy we have as geeljires. We do not like being bossed around in anyway whatsoever.

This is hardly a praiseworthy attribute and a major headwind to creating a civilization. :reallymaury:

This is hardly a praiseworthy attribute and a major headwind to creating a civilization. :reallymaury:

Yes it is, that is if you want to create concrete jungles and borg like western societies. But that is all people know, because that has been the most powerful entity ruling the planet the last few centuries.

However there are other ways of running a society and living, not everything has to be a carbon copy of this democracy soulless western system.

Yes it is, that is if you want to create concrete jungles and borg like western societies. But that is all people know, because that has been the most powerful entity ruling the planet the last few centuries.

However there are other ways of running a society and living, not everything has to be a carbon copy of this democracy soulless western system.

I'm sure chasing camels around the desert will eventually lead to the development of the internal combustion engine, the integrated circuit, and nuclear energy. :ulyin:

You think Islamic civilizations flourished because every member of society was some incredibly stubborn and hard-headed ignoramus who is too proud to learn knowledge from those who possess it? A little humility and respect for those who know more than you is crucial to the development of any society.

When we finally become space-faring i will become a somali pirate, raiding the f*ck out of aliens.

You watching too much Star Trek abti. Humanity won't be spacefairing. :whoa:

I'm sure chasing camels around the desert will eventually lead to the development of the internal combustion engine, the integrated circuit, and nuclear energy. :ulyin:

You think Islamic civilizations flourished because every member of society was some incredibly stubborn and hard-headed ignoramus who is too proud to learn knowledge from those who possess it? A little humility and respect for those who know more than you is crucial to the development of any society.

I think you should take your own advice here and stop jumping to conclusions from a paragraph response.

One word for you today to understand and ponder, it is called EGO. Have a look into it and how it may be ruining your life.

:ufdup:

Also just to clarify again, there are different ways of running a society. People yes do need a form of hierarchy for a society to function. But it does not have to be a carbon copy of the western system, neither are"internal combustion engine, the integrated circuit, and nuclear energy" the end all and be all of technology. I am sure with a little bit more freedom and knowledge, we can develop technologies far superior to this.

Modern society has people running around like headless chickens trying to pay bills and keep up with rents and mortgages. The education system is just regurgitated stuff with no tolerance for new ideas or radical innovations. Funny how it was radical innovators who created the most advancements, and usually in their basements.

I think you should take your own advice here and stop jumping to conclusions from a paragraph response.

One word for you today to understand and ponder, it is called EGO. Have a look into it and how it may be ruining your life.

Also just to clarify again, there are different ways of running a society. People yes do need a form of hierarchy for a society to function. But it does not have to be a carbon copy of the western system, neither are"internal combustion engine, the integrated circuit, and nuclear energy" the end all and be all of technology. I am sure with a little bit more freedom and knowledge, we can develop technologies far superior to this.

Modern society has people running around like headless chickens trying to pay bills and keep up with rents and mortgages. The education system is just regurgitated stuff with no tolerance for new ideas or radical innovations. Funny how it was radical innovators who created the most advancements, and usually in their basements.
Factz thats why i live in my hooyos basement.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

How do you know Somalis didn't have a civilization? They clearly demonstrated the use of metal with their waran and have groups who do metal workers and called tumaal. That looks like a civilization to me just go dig their remains niyahow not be addicted to the west who has brainwashed you in the media. Plus if you look at the murals on egyptian walls, the nilotics weren't doing so bad according to the early egyptians in terms of their GDP. They painted it for you to see. The reason why possibly is colonialism wasn't around and the combustion engine shit your talking about which is all made of metal and not invention for the guy who invented metal is the inventor, the rest is innovation and putting together things.

Oh, I see. You're one of those Nikola Tesla free-energy anti-gravity types who believe in a "big oil" coverup. Keep tinkering in your basement and you will finally create that perpetual motion machine that breaks conservation of energy one of these days. ;)

And if you think I have ego, you're reading me wrong sxb. The more real knowledge one possesses, the more one realizes how much they don't know, and that humbles them. But this will escape the typical ignorant geeljirre who figures himself or herself as an expert on everything.

How do you know Somalis didn't have a civilization? They clearly demonstrated the use of metal with their waran and have groups who do metal workers and called tumaal. That looks like a civilization to me just go dig their remains niyahow not be addicted to the west who has brainwashed you in the media.

Dude people had split the atom 100 years ago and here you are bragging about hand-made knives. The stone age ended a long time ago, you know?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dude people had split the atom 100 years ago and here you are bragging about hand-made knives. The stone age ended a long time ago, you know?

Split the atom required METALS. There isn't much in the world that isn't metal based in the world. It's consistent, the guy who can claim metal, has claimed pretty much everything in the world niyahow. You can't split atom without metal equipments, go check it yourself. I don't need to check cause I already know how important metal is. I also want to sit with tumaals our METAL SMITHS and adore them for enriching our society civilization. Once u have metal knowledge, the sky is the limit.

Naisur always follow the osman maxamuds, cuz we know where it's at looooooool

Split the atom required METALS. There isn't much in the world that isn't metal based in the world. It's consistent, the guy who can claim metal, has claimed pretty much everything in the world niyahow. You can't split atom without metal equipments, go check it yourself. I don't need to check cause I already know how important metal is. I also want to sit with tumaals our METAL SMITHS and adore them for enriching our society civilization. Once u have metal knowledge, the sky is the limit.

Naisur always follow the osman maxamuds, cuz we know where it's at looooooool
I use metals when eating as well!

I think you are onto something.

Oh, I see. You're one of those Nikola Tesla free-energy anti-gravity types who believe in a "big oil" coverup. Keep tinkering in your basement and you will finally create that perpetual motion machine that breaks conservation of energy one of these days. ;)

And if you think I have ego, you're reading me wrong sxb. The more real knowledge one possesses, the more one realizes how much they don't know, and that humbles them. But this will escape the typical ignorant geeljirre who figures himself or herself as an expert on everything.

:siilaanyolaugh:

You are a walking and hopeless contradiction from what I am seeing here, but I suspect your ego will block you from working out how that is. I suppose that is your own journey in life. I wish you the best in that.

:samwelcome:

:siilaanyolaugh:

You are a walking and hopeless contradiction from what I am seeing here, but I suspect your ego will block you from working out how that is. I suppose that is your own journey in life. I wish you the best in that.

:samwelcome:

Even if my assumptions were not 100% on the mark, I would say they are a good enough approximation. There are certain statements that simply give away the hand you're holding. :gnzbryw:
neither are"internal combustion engine, the integrated circuit, and nuclear energy" the end all and be all of technology.
The education system is just regurgitated stuff with no tolerance for new ideas or radical innovations. Funny how it was radical innovators who created the most advancements, and usually in their basements.

These statements may sound harmless and even reasonable if they were made in isolation, but when you combine them with your other posts in the thread all of the pieces of the puzzle come together quite nicely.

I wish you all the best in your alternative-energy endeavors sxb. :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending