Somalis are NASAAB

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have lived in Minnesota for over 20 years. NEVER seen a Xalimo on the streets begging, holding a box reading HELP!!!! Nowadays i see arab women every where. I look at them with a quick heart beat stop thinking it is a Xalimo, with their Hijaab, then i have a sense of relief. Sometimes they stand there with their husband and children. No shame. I dont know if they are from Yemeni or Syria. They also go to the Somali malls to beg. Walaahi we dont have that. Alhamdhulilaah We have too much pride and nasab dignity!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I've seen em around. Why are they begging in a first world country?

I know. They must be from yemen or syria, war torn countries. Influx of them nowadays. Its sad. They have no self pride

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
They could be gypsies, I’ve heard about them putting on hijabs and pretend to be muslims just to go to muslim areas to beg

Macalin M

Out here
I don’t like giving money to random beggars. I ask them if they want food and I’ll go and buy it for them. Some of them just end up leaving when I say that because we both know they want the money for drugs and alcohol.

If those less fortunate asking you for change, give him the change you got. Clearly your in a better position. Allah's watching don't be cheap

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Lol the one that usually begs in karmel is not muslim, Somali lady once yelled at me for giving her money saying she pretends who cares tho if I see them I will always give them something.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
I gave this geeljire guri l’aan from Utrecht 10 euros. I felt obligated to give him. It’s embarrassing on Waaq. He’s probably going to score some khat iyo khamri. It is what it is.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Alot of Somali crackheads in Toronto, I guess Minnesota is superior

I have lived in Minnesota for over 20 years. NEVER seen a Xalimo on the streets begging, holding a box reading HELP!!!! Nowadays i see arab women every where. I look at them with a quick heart beat stop thinking it is a Xalimo, with their Hijaab, then i have a sense of relief. Sometimes they stand there with their husband and children. No shame. I dont know if they are from Yemeni or Syria. They also go to the Somali malls to beg. Walaahi we dont have that. Alhamdhulilaah We have too much pride and nasab dignity!

Most of those beggars are Gypsies pretending to be Muslim

Lol the one that usually begs in karmel is not muslim, Somali lady once yelled at me for giving her money saying she pretends who cares tho if I see them I will always give them something.
I know the lady your talking about, and she sells that same story everywhere. Be careful because it’s actually more harmful to give scammers money

@Basra those aren’t arabs lol! They’re romany

Giving change to the homeless, used to be one of my go to moves during out on dates. I stopped after accidentally giving more than intended :faysalwtf:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I know the lady your talking about, and she sells that same story everywhere. Be careful because it’s actually more harmful to give scammers money

@Basra those aren’t arabs lol! They’re romany
I didn’t know you were reer Minnie, why have you been hiding from us :siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited: