Somalis are NASAAB

I don’t like giving money to random beggars. I ask them if they want food and I’ll go and buy it for them. Some of them just end up leaving when I say that because we both know they want the money for drugs and alcohol.
I just ignore them. I rather donate to a homeless shelter. At least I know my money isn't used for drugs/alcohol.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Theyre originally from rajasthan.
They danced their way into europe
Best thing ever happen to gypsies was European free movement, they took their organized begging to every country. They also came in canada in droves.
I swear i saw a local news of a small town in midwest that people reported a new phenom of panhandling women and kids. They think it's homeless families but these mofuckers travel from town to town and have vans and men behind them.
These yankees dont know theyre gypsies.

Gypsies be like Yankees here we come
giphy.gif

I have lived in Minnesota for over 20 years. NEVER seen a Xalimo on the streets begging, holding a box reading HELP!!!! Nowadays i see arab women every where. I look at them with a quick heart beat stop thinking it is a Xalimo, with their Hijaab, then i have a sense of relief. Sometimes they stand there with their husband and children. No shame. I dont know if they are from Yemeni or Syria. They also go to the Somali malls to beg. Walaahi we dont have that. Alhamdhulilaah We have too much pride and nasab dignity!
I never seen Somali homeless in mpls. Even crackheads at 24 mall got a crib to sleep in.