Somalis are getting Romantic these days

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Lol, Nah G I aint gay.. I left all that khaniis shit for you and whatever happens between you and them camels.. shh (dont say a word) Let me get back to dicking down your .. calling me Abo.

B4CDBDAF-8C40-42CD-B5EF-307E18B7867C-13569-00001A60FC5E7942.png

Come get your girlfriend ass nigga isbaaro gang none of that romantic bullcrap we eat bullets for breakfast soo maad garan haaheey waa sidaas

GuyFromMadina

Come move with the movement [General GWOP]
Why you shitting on his opinion ?
And getting so emotional

:gucciwhat:

How am I emotional? Lol.. Im trying to understand what KULTA mental about.. Im shitting on his opinion because its 2018 not 1920.. get off my dick Mercury, you aint got no es. Gucci mane is a legend, dont disrespect the man.
FYI: anyone who eats bullets for breakfast is target practise. Not a real nigga.

View attachment 36832

Come get your girlfriend ass nigga isbaaro gang none of that romantic bullcrap we eat bullets for breakfast soo maad garan haaheey waa sidaas

Chicken fingers turned into forum fingers.. you aint about that life my man. Keep googling images, and dont leave your day job. (You sound butt hurt)

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
How am I emotional? Lol.. Im trying to understand what KULTA mental about.. Im shitting on his opinion because its 2018 not 1920.. get off my dick Mercury, you aint got no es. Gucci mane is a legend, dont disrespect the man.
FYI: anyone who eats bullets for breakfast is target practise. Not a real nigga.

Chicken fingers turned into forum fingers.. you aint about that life my man. Keep googling images, and dont leave your day job. (You sound butt hurt)

Why not act like an adult and accept that people have different views if he dont care about romantic crap what is it to you?

I dont need "es"

And f*ck that dhuxul Gucci mane

:gucciwhat:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug

Ragu markay kaftamaan doqoni run bay moodaa hhhhhh

GuyFromMadina

Come move with the movement [General GWOP]
Ragu markay kaftamaan doqoni run bay moodaa hhhhhh

As a kid you probably had no love from the females(mother included) in your life.. youre a clearly missing that love and the fact that you spent alll this time trying to convince the readers that "romance is gay" you've only proved my point even more.. I hope you find your cure (as in your ting ting)

But on the real; holla at me I got es (for a price) for you..

I don't know why, but it looks like the one where the girl is lifting him up is photoshopped. If she did lift him, that's a small L

:siilaanyolaugh:

You should be very very romantic with your girl so she is satisfied. You can do it behind closed doors, not in public. Not a fan of PDA's tbh.

I don't know why, but it looks like the one where the girl is lifting him up is photoshopped. If she did lift him, that's a small L

:siilaanyolaugh:

You should be very very romantic with your girl so she is satisfied. You can do it behind closed doors, not in public. Not a fan of PDA's tbh.

Screenshot_2018-01-14-14-22-15-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts