Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
How is that even posssible are they laying on the floor illahay ba kugu dharshee how can she lift him up like that:williamswtf:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Somalis need dentists man why's nobody doing anything about it?? In a city of 200k-300k there might be 1 or 2 dentists :faysalwtf:

GuyFromMadina

Come move with the movement [General GWOP]
Disgusting:susp:

On my sahan baris with hilib geel I'd steal your ting no hesitation.. bring her ass here boy.

You the type to lose all your tings to the mandem, the asian massage spot is your fav. hangout.

Last edited:

GuyFromMadina

Keep your s abti only faggits are "romantic"

You my friend got a case of BLUE BALLS.. hit up backpages for an instant cure (Some additional charges will apply, location and model chosen subject to change at any time; we recommend you use protection while paying for your service) I got bad es, just link me.. I got you still.

f*ck outta here with the no "romantic".. you the type to cry when your tings not home and get emotional when she "running late from work" LOL she getting dicked down behind closed doors.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
You my friend got a case of BLUE BALLS.. hit up backpages for an instant cure (Some additional charges will apply, location and model chosen subject to change at any time; we recommend you use protection while paying for your service) I got bad es, just link me.. I got you still.

f*ck outta here with the no "romantic".. you the type to cry when your tings not home and get emotional when she "running late from work" LOL she getting dicked down behind closed doors.

You are dreaming abti f*ck outta here with that romantic gay shit i would rather die

GuyFromMadina

You are dreaming abti f*ck outta here with that romantic gay shit i would rather die

Shiiit this all makes sense now.. my nigga Kulta your gay fam; I hear the west is accepting so ii bashaal.. Leave me all the es, an you keep all the niggas.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Shiiit this all makes sense now.. my nigga Kulta your gay fam; I hear the west is accepting so ii bashaal.. Leave me all the es, an you keep all the niggas.
Innaalillaahi wa innaa ileyhi raajicuun i choose death over romantic bullcrap

GuyFromMadina

Innaalillaahi wa innaa ileyhi raajicuun i choose death over romantic bullcrap

Stop repeating yourself, you've made it clear you aint with the romantic gay shit .. what happened? you in denial?

[PS: Who died that you made that dua for? your manhood?]

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Stop repeating yourself, you've made it clear you aint with the romantic gay shit .. what happened? you in denial?

[PS: Who died that you made that dua for? your manhood?]

Khaniis khaniis dhalay baad tahay get the hell out of here with romantic bullcrap real geeljires aint got shit to do with it :susp:

GuyFromMadina

Khaniis khaniis dhalay baad tahay get the hell out of here with romantic bullcrap real geeljires aint got shit to do with it :susp:

Lol, Nah G I aint gay.. I left all that khaniis shit for you and whatever happens between you and them camels.. shh (dont say a word) Let me get back to dicking down your .. calling me Abo.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Why you shitting on his opinion ?
And getting so emotional

:gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending