Somalis are FORCED on the ground as their business is ROBBED by South Africans

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Somalis should be careful with these savages. I have been to south africa, wallaahi they can kill you over a slice of bread. Totally braindead animals :kodaksmiley:

They have no morals whatsoever, they will burn you alive because "you took our job". Who remembers the video were south africans killed a somali man with rocks? Savages:farole:

Somalis should be careful with these savages. I have been to south africa, wallaahi they can kill you over a slice of bread. Totally braindead animals :kodaksmiley:

They have no morals whatsoever, they will burn you alive because "you took our job". Who remembers the video were south africans killed a somali man with rocks? Savages:farole:

There was no job taking since they started their own businesses that compete with the Indians

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
so
There was no job taking since they started their own businesses that compete with the Indians
Exatly! Seriously they are so retarted they dont even understand that somalis actually create jobs for them. I used to work in my uncles shop, it was in a mall. He, and all the somali shops in that mall, had south african employees. But no, ugabuga dey dook our jobs. I think its just an excuse for lazy criminals to rob people.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Violent criminals. Black south africans are some of the most violent people in the world. Country was much better under white rule:manny:

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
My cousin lived in south africa, johannesburg and he was pointed with a gun on the back of his head and they stole all the goods and ran away.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
so

Exatly! Seriously they are so retarted they dont even understand that somalis actually create jobs for them. I used to work in my uncles shop, it was in a mall. He, and all the somali shops in that mall, had south african employees. But no, ugabuga dey dook our jobs. I think its just an excuse for lazy criminals to rob people.

Holy shit you lived there? You're braver than I am sxb

i don't know why any sane somali chooses to live in SA? Have we become that desperate for livelihood that we live amongst savages?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
They knew the risks of setting up in the middle of these townships. Even if they over ran them and held them until the police arrived; the shop owners would be arrested instead for interrupting the operations of their "Black Enterprise" scheme.

Status
Not open for further replies.