Somalis are engaged in silly wars, Ethiopia is progressing

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
It's not just us farahs it seems our neighbours are having it even worse Madows are flying to Ethiopia to bang their women something like sex tourism in Thailand kkkkkk peak

kkkk cushitic genocide
bantu bel 2.jpg

The insecurities of the lamagoodle. This guy is friendly to the locals everywhere he goes and his aim is to project african countries in a positive light but all the lamagoodle sees is a black guy trying to screw their women. LOL!

...and what about the main question of the thread. Too much for the lamagoodle brain....black man want to screw my woman....much easier to articulate an opinion on that.
Rahtid!

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
The insecurities of the lamagoodle. This guy is friendly to the locals everywhere he goes and his aim is to project african countries in a positive light but all the lamagoodle sees is a black guy trying to screw their women. LOL!

...and what about the main question of the thread. Too much for the lamagoodle brain....black man want to screw my woman....much easier to articulate an opinion on that.
Rahtid!
Lmfaooooooooooo whole thread got derailed :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:.

It's not just us farahs it seems our neighbours are having it even worse Madows are flying to Ethiopia to bang their women something like sex tourism in Thailand kkkkkk peak

Ethiopian women are our women. They belong to us. Bantus should stay away.

Bantus belong in South Somalia, Kenya and Uganda.

by the way if you have been following this african guy like i have you'd know that he has the heart of a fine kenyan girl......no she is not one of "yours". So stfu and answer the question of the OP and hop of the nuts of this guy. No wonder you phuckers have such a wasteland for a country....your priorities are all phucked up.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Guys tbh I feel its very shameful that this topic was directed at Bantu men wallahi it just shows insecurity while its about Ethiopian women honestly I dont even feel that way about Somali women why should I feel that way about Ethio women just grab and f*ck what you can get yaa akhis dont hate on a other brother his game.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Guys tbh I feel its very shameful that this topic was directed at Bantu men wallahi it just shows insecurity while its about Ethiopian women honestly I dont even feel that way about Somali women why should I feel that way about Ethio women just grab and f*ck what you can get yaa akhis dont hate on a other brother his game.

It's human to be jealous and feeling that way. Try to date a turkish girl and her whole family will try to fight you:mjlol: Humans are jealous and like their own.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
ngl you sound beggish

CaliTedesse

VIP
It's human to be jealous and feeling that way. Try to date a turkish girl and her whole family will try to fight you:mjlol: Humans are jealous and like their own.
There are many Turkish girls for grabs akhi many yiin dont go for the one from a very conservative background. Even if you go to Turkey you can study and f*ck nice Turkish pussy.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
There are many Turkish girls for grabs akhi many *****yiin dont go for the one from a very conservative background. Even if you go to Turkey you can study and f*ck nice Turkish pussy.

Easy girls are everywhere and girls don't have a tribe but remember that men are jealous and more violent than women, so i don't want to get in a trouble bc i was dating their little princess:noneck: I'll stick to a girl whose family are cucks :siilaanyolaugh:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Wallahi I dont what do I have to do with Ethiopian these are not my women first of all and any Bantu that fcks them I Salute just like any Somali brother kkkkkkk
I can get somali guys for saying that ethiopian females are horner and they have an entitlement towards them bcos of ogaden? lol

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I'd be so jealous if an ugly nigga from Congo tries to get my little half-sister. I dislike the most these Congolese and i wouldn't let her be with him.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I'd be so jealous if an ugly nigga from Congo tries to get my little half-sister. I dislike the most these Congolese and i wouldn't let her be with him.
imagine a full blown Bantu kenyan get with a ethiopian eye candy you were eyeing on and she was for free ogaden and he snatches her. Apparently @CaliTedesse think that's fine lol

you'd be jealous if an ugly nigga get you little half-sister...jealous? Nigga do you realize that you're talking incest....or is this your inbred genetics on display? Any way base instincts from a base mind.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
imagine a full blown Bantu kenyan get with a ethiopian eye candy you were eyeing on and she was for free ogaden and he snatches her. Apparently @CaliTedesse think that's fine lol

I'd be jealous too, mixed race couples are new and our animal instinct are still there! I'll be okay dating her but seeing her with a non cushite guy, that's unacceptable for me!

There are fights for this kind of thing here in France. Maghrebi men being too jealous and protective of their women because some of them date white french or even worse..blacks non muslims.
:mjlol::mjlol:

Thank god, I only go after darkies from the Horn Or mixed races girls, at least we got something in common.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending