Somalis are engaged in silly wars, Ethiopia is progressing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
We all know that African countries have flashy capitals, but the rural areas (where most Africans live) are usually extremely underdeveloped.

By the way, this Madow hobbit is already drooling over Ethiopian women, lmao. They are always after the women of others, 'where da [insert group] wimmin at':

We all know that African countries have flashy capitals, but the rural areas (where most Africans live) are usually extremely underdeveloped.

By the way, this Madow hobbit is already drooling over Ethiopian women, lmao. They are always after the women of others, 'where da [insert group] wimmin at':

they love drooling over women that arent their own. recently they were crying about how certain muslims dont allow them to date their girls... that's all they care about lmao

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
BTW this is the clear representation of the #BantuExpansion in the Horn of Africa!
we need to do something about it before the bantus and pigmies take over our lands!:susp::damedamn::damedamn::damn:

Apollo

VIP
And she is who? I seen him commenting about going to South America on a small unrelated channel. Didn't expect him to be in Ethiopia

I don't watch her shows, but I know the gist of what she stands for. She is a pan-Africanist covering Afro-related news on youtube and lives in Kenya.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCypMLiyzMFoBQFAu346lh7w/videos

This woman (Mumbi) is also linked to an African-American (Phil Scott / TheAdviseShow) pan-Africanist, who is even more Afrocentric than her. He also went to Ethiopia interestingly enough.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAdviseShowTV/videos

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I don't watch her shows, but I know the gist of what she stands for. She is a pan-Africanist covering Afro-related news on youtube and lives in Kenya.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCypMLiyzMFoBQFAu346lh7w/videos

This women (Mumbi) is also linked to an African-American (Phil Scott / TheAdviseShow) pan-Africanist, who is even more Afrocentric than her. He also went to Ethiopia interestingly enough.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAdviseShowTV/videos

Ethiopia seems to be the first place that all pan-africans go, to celebrate the history of this country and how the Ethiopians have resisted against the colonial powers.

It's funny that Ethiopia embraces this idea of being the "modern-day wakanda" and at the same time, Somalia is against the idea of being an African country:russ: We are special, unique and sometimes crazy:gucciwhat::drakelaugh:

outside of Addis Ababa the rest of Ethiopia is desolate:nahgirl:, Somalia as fucked up as it is have moved away from centralization and more towards a confederation where everyone develops. :mjcry:

Geedcad

Geedween only the ladies get it

When you take the woman their man wont exist just like pharaoh when he was killed all mans and boys of isrsel so tht the wont exist those bantu know tht that is why they aleays go for woman

outside of Addis Ababa the rest of Ethiopia is desolate:nahgirl:, Somalia as fucked up as it is have moved away from centralization and more towards a confederation where everyone develops. :mjcry:

Most the major cities are not desolate, and most are way better planned and tidy compared to Addis Ababa.

Habesha men better watch out then since madows will be flocking from all over Africa to their country since that visa free shit is happening.
:siilaanyosmile:
Madow men really do love Horn African women though. They come up to me asking if I’m from Ethiopia (the only Horn country they seem to know). Horn African (and Afro-Latina women) are like exotic black women to them.

Geedcad

Geedween only the ladies get it
Habesha men better watch out then since madows will be flocking from all over Africa to their country since that visa free shit is happening.
:siilaanyosmile:
Madow men really do love Horn African women though. They come up to me asking if I’m from Ethiopia (the only Horn country they seem to know). Horn African (and Afro-Latina women) are like exotic black women to them.
They hate the man but love the woman isnt this genoiside

It's not just us farahs it seems our neighbours are having it even worse Madows are flying to Ethiopia to bang their women something like sex tourism in Thailand kkkkkk peak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending