Somalis are born to be heterosexuals and keep their natural gender.

They are stuck in 1505 mentality, meanwhile, the rest of us are in 2020. Some people are Christian, gay, lesbian, Muslim, atheist, Jewish, disabled, transgender. They need to get over it.
I don’t get khanisnimo u find a dude atttactive so you want to put your dick In his futo that is deranged and perverted you need to be locked up your behaving like a animal

Ramen

🌸
I don’t get khanisnimo u find a dude atttactive so you want to put your **** In his futo that is deranged and perverted you need to be locked up your behaving like a animal
I don’t get heterosexnimo u find a girl attractive so you want to put your **** in her **** that is deranged and perverted you need to be locked up you’re behaving like an animal

I never understood the hatred towards gay people in truth. Obviously, it’s not something permitted in Islam but I don’t get why Somalis go out of their way to kill or harm them.

It seems like such a non issue to me.
It stems from the fact Allah destroyed a whole nation because of it.

I never understood the hatred towards gay people in truth. Obviously, it’s not something permitted in Islam but I don’t get why Somalis go out of their way to kill or harm them.

Alcohol is not permitted in Islam yet drunk Muslims think they are better then gay people lol.

Exodus

Alienist
The Qur'an also states to not drink or commit Zina, or kill others yet Somalis do this in abundance.
Alcohol is not permitted in Islam yet drunk Muslims think they are better then gay people lol.
The crazy thing is that Somali's, in general, hate gay people more than they do Islamic terrorists.

Exodus

Alienist
f*ck both. Both f*ck terrorists that kill innocents even more
The fact that Terrorists and homosexuals are comparable is crazy to me. Don't get it twisted, I don't support homosexuality, yet I can't wrap my head around the pure hate that everyone has for them.

It is the normal state of people to be straight and cis gender, anyone who isn't is not normal, they are wrong. Homosexuality is a major sin while transgender is kufr as they claim that Allah was wrong about their gender and they know better.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
I find it funny how people love speaking for Somalis collectively. Ever heard of the phrase live and let live?

Miss we with that multiple genders bs tho :damedamn:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It’s important to be nice to each other and not exchange negative comments. These issues predates all of us and will continue to be discussed like this in the future. Let us have conversations instead of debates :)

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Some sexually repressed homophobes here.

In Islam there are countless of types of sins but a certain crowd is always obsessed with sexuality.

Sxb gays are living rent free in your head.

Preach to the choir. Somali's have form though... some of them love to fight over the most ridiculous things. If one believes another is going to hell, OK believe that and move right along. Are you sharing the same bunk bed in hell? It really is shako laan nimo. They want to reinforce their beliefs so they can feel self-righteous and self-assured by oppressing others. Well, where did that get Somali's? Dispersed so quickly because we can't live in peace amongst ourselves, so instead, our parents fled glorified Somalia to secularised demonised countries like the US, Sweden, Norway and the UK, etc.

Evidence? There is none. Just your own self-belief that you have been taught to believe is true, a matter of fact. If I told you Allah said the sky is Red, nigga would have believed that too- without asking for evidence. I need him to let me personally know he (1) exists and (2) has done such a cruel thing when he so apparently merciful... until then your religious beliefs are opinions and not facts. Thank you, next.

Lets do some business you captured the gay somalis, and send them to lebanon. Then i will send them to a execution place(probably saudi arabia) so they can die in the holy land and have a chance into heaven. I could get some cash like 5k per person??

You can actually make more if you sell their organs

Trending

Latest posts