Somalis are born to be heterosexuals and keep their natural gender.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Hello everyone. As you can see online certain Somalis have become lost & brainwashed by western ideologies and way of life that they lose their way of life and promptly convert - do not be that type of a qashin.

I am talking about Sex and Gender and all other type of bs under the stars; I am reminding you guys to never believe or accept such filthy deceptions.

That is why there are over “50 Genders” its donkey bs guys and they cannot make up their mind at this point. They are taking the piss because it is so easy to fool weak minded individuals, especially some of you younger lot who do not have a mentor in life, DO NOT fall for such degrading and disgusting behaviours. You are Somali, you should be more proud than Queen Elizabeth!

Some of these people could have genuine mental illnesses that exhibit weird symptoms - that us why it is imperative to get yourself checked out if you feel the same.

Lmao
What's my gender? ❓❓Did you just ask me what my gender was❓❗️Oh my god, you are LITERALLY the most IGNORANT AND ILLTERATE ❌❌ f*ck I have EVER seen browsing before What gives you the RIGHT ✔️✔️ to ask me what my gender is? MHMM? NOTHING ❌❌ THATS WHAT ❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️Since you're SOOOOOOO curious I'll have you know ☝☝☝☝ that I am a G E N D E R F L U I D I'm not gonna sit here ⬇️⬇️ and explain what that is to someone as IGNORANT as you, but I'm gonna tell you anyways ☝️☝☝ Being G E N D E R F L U I D means that I am both M A L E (cis scum) and F E M A L E ❗️❗️❗️❗️ I can swap ⬇️⬆️➡️⬅️ between these genders as I please❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️ You're ignorance is literally OOZING out ✋❓❗️❓What ❓ tHe f*ck did you☠ just☠ fucking☠ say out me, you little ❗️❗️?❓ ❌❌I’ll have you know I graduated top of myass in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top⬆⬆ sniper in the entire USarmedforces. You are ❌❌❌ nothing❌ to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f*ck out with precision the likes of which has ❌never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The ☂☂ storm ⛈ that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ⚰⚰ fucking dead☠☠☠☠☠☠, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime ⏰, and I can kill☠☠ you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed⚔ combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the UnitedStatesMarineCorps and I will✔️✔️ use it to its full ✔️extent to wipe your miserle ass off the face of the continent, you little shit If only you could have known what unholy ✝☪☸☯️ retribution your little “ever” comment was out to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t❌, you didn’t❌, and now✔️✔️ you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will ☂☂drown in it ☂☂. ☠☠☠☠ You’re ☠☠☠☠ fucking ☠☠☠☠ dead, ☠☠☠☠ kiddo.☠☠☠☠(☞゚∀゚)☞▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 YU will be Wiped off this earth Shit Head

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
What would you diagnose yourself with when you condemn Chinese people and relish the fact coronavirus is spreading in china?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Tbh we all know their not alright
Freedom of speech kulaha
If I said anything negative about khaniis I’d be crucified :damn:
If I see a khaniis I’m not gonna attack lol but personally I just don’t respect what there up to :manny:

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
did-you-know-funny-gay-memes.jpg

Tbh we all know their not alright
Freedom of speech kulaha
If I said anything negative about khaniis I’d be crucified :damn:
If I see a khaniis I’m not gonna attack lol but personally I just don’t respect what there up to :manny:

Well done, you have reached common civility and civilisation. You have the right to believe in whatever you wish, hence freedom of thought cannot be taken from you. You just don't have a right to threaten nor harm anyone. Again, well done! 1 step forward for humanity.

I've been seeing Somalis on Instagram lately trying to publicize and almost force Somalis to turn gay it's gross. :susp:They can do whatever they want but they need to stop trying to brainwash and make it a normal thing for us Somalis.

A gay Somali guy does not exist so no need for facilities. They claim to be Somali but aren’t

Being a hating ass person makes you a xoolo, don't be a xoolo. Somali girls would, perhaps, then find you attractive. I sense sexual frustration. Get loose, be happy and lose your virginity mate. Take a chill pill.

I've been seeing Somalis on Instagram lately trying to publicize and almost force people to turn gay it's gross. :susp:They can do whatever they want but they need to stop trying to brainwash and make it a normal thing for Somalis.

Your argument is so redundant. If someone who is Somali is LGBT or even an atheist, that means a Somali is that. It isn't abnormal. You are so disillusioned as to think otherwise, bless.

Your argument is so redundant. If someone who is Somali is LGBT or even an atheist, that means a Somali is that. It isn't abnormal. You are so disillusioned as to think otherwise, bless.
Nah. It's not a normal thing for our community no matter how much you want it to be. :kanyeshrug: Believe and do whatever you want but don't try to shove it down the rest of us Somali's throats.

Nah. It's not a normal thing for our community no matter how much you want it to be. :kanyeshrug: Believe and do whatever you want but don't try to shove it down the rest of us Somali's throats.

Darling, trust me other Somali's don't need me to be me. Somali parents are doing a good job already creating people like me and less of you in time. Thank you very much nonetheless.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Being a hating ass person makes you a xoolo, don't be a xoolo. Somali girls would, perhaps, then find you attractive. I sense sexual frustration. Get loose, be happy and lose your virginity mate. Take a chill pill.
I weigh over 90kg and deadlift crazy. I am a boqor and you are badhnaadeed filth. I seen your post. Lost souls like you should workship your human master and leave our precious Somali children alone trying to implant wasakhnimo.

Trending