Somalis are BLACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuz
White people even call Arab ''''.. why go by what ignorant rednecks say?
Believe It or not whites run the world. And I love how Somalis are saying I don't care what they think. Nigga ur gonna have to care when you're doing a job interview and they don't accept you because of the colour of ur skin.

Apollo

VIP
Cuz

Believe It or not whites run the world. And I love how Somalis are saying I don't care what they think. Nigga ur gonna have to care when you're doing a job interview and they don't accept you because of the colour of ur skin.

??

Whites are more racist to ARABS than to Blacks, especially in Europe.

Islam has a bigger stigma than being black.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
This forum and it's obsession with ethnicity/race, is something else altogether. You lot need help, big time.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Give it up. This debate has been going on for YEARS. There will always be many Somalis who consider themselves non-black.

You don't see Ethiopians frequently making "Are we black" videos on YouTube. Seems exclusive to Somalis, it's a constant debate that never ends. :noneck:

Merca

Inactive.
??

Whites are more racist to ARABS than to Blacks, especially in Europe.

Islam has a bigger stigma than being black.
Somalis are one of the most hated groups in Europa, at least in Scandinavia. It's because that we're both Africans and Muslims which makes us a bigger target for hate crimes than, let us say Christian Ghanaians.

I consider myself black, just because I have soft hair doesn;t change the fact that I have full lips, bum and brown skin. I have every black feature except the hair. I've seen loads of Nigerians and Jamaicans with Somali noses.

The truth is PERCEPTION IS REALITY. If you are a dark Somali with afro hair you look BLACK so you. are treated as black, might aswell identify as black tbh
Lightskin/more ambigious looking Somalis on the otherhand benefit from colourism and therefore are not viewed as black by society, even tho we are all the same race genetically.
RACE IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT. YOU dont get to choose ur race, society chooses it for you. Might aswell just accept it bc theres nothing u can do to change it.
You can scream "im not black" all u want but ur just a negro to everyone else and will be treated like one.
You can scream "100% pure cushitic dna" but if ur light you'll be treated like a half breed arab. Looks are everything.

Last edited:

Odeg

Gedo
I dont like this victim mentality of letting others or society define who or what I am. There is millions of Han chinese in other countries and they would never accept being identified as yellow or something like that. Its rather weakminded. I couldnt care less how a ignorant europeans view me. Im Somali and thats it.

Y
I dont like this victim mentality of letting others or society define who or what I am. There is millions of Han chinese in other countries and they would never accept being identified as yellow or something like that. Its rather weakminded. I couldnt care less how a ignorant europeans view me. Im Somali and thats it.
That's a good point. I wonder why society makes us identify as black/brown but chinese/japs/koreans never identify by their skin colour. It's even considered OFFENSIVE to call them yellow even though their skin is actually yellow.

Somalis are one of the most hated groups in Europa, at least in Scandinavia. It's because that we're both Africans and Muslims which makes us a bigger target for hate crimes than, let us say Christian Ghanaians.

I like that movie your avatar is from.

Aye somalis! This Bloodclatt topic again! Rahtid!

Y

That's a good point. I wonder why society makes us identify as black/brown but chinese/japs/koreans never identify by their skin colour. It's even considered OFFENSIVE to call them yellow even though their skin is actually yellow.

You don't have to identify as black and you shouldn't if you don't see yourself as such.

Culture is wayyyy more powerful than color of skin....and somali culture is arab culture...so you phuckers are basically arabs.

Which is neither hear nor there since what you are in life and the connections you make are dependent on you as an individual.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
You don't have to identify as black and you shouldn't if you don't see yourself as such.

Culture is wayyyy more powerful than color of skin....and somali culture is arab culture...so you phuckers are basically arabs.

Which is neither hear nor there since what you are in life and the connections you make are dependent on you as an individual.
if culture is way more powerful than skin color why do u AA's constantly beg hispanics from the dominican republic or puerto rico with african ancestry to identify as black?

somali culture is arab culture
:mjlol:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Don't let these white people define you, one thing I've realized is that white people are some of the most ignorant fuckers around, however yesterday this white guy literally payed my parking ticket for me which I thought was so generous. That's why I try real hard not to hate on a whole group of people.
He was tryna f*ck NAYAA. They are obsessed with that black punani.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending