Somalis are BLACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Just tone down the fuckery a little,it comes off like you were given little to no training as a kid.
And it's not your problem either
Focus on whatever the f*ck you do in your free time except for staring at a screen 20 hours a day

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
And it's not your problem either
Focus on whatever the f*ck you do in your free time except for staring at a screen 20 hours a day
I just came home from an 8 hour shift lmao,stop projecting your real life problems upon other hardworking folks.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Oh hey it's this thread again.

Dude you can identify with the label of black if you want but for the love of god don't do it because of a bunch of ignorant people in the comments section of a Youtube video called us "."
:noneck:

Last edited:
@ethan bradberry

This is how you make a platinum thread. Maybe next time you will have a chance. Take notes :lol:
IMG_4767.GIF

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
How could you wanna identify as anything else? Ma ihi madow, ma ihi carab, ma ihi wax la yiraahdo cushitic, waxa kaliya ee aan ahay wa Somali.

Merca

Inactive.
I see myself as Muslim first of all, then Somali, and lastly black/African. When people (whites) call Somalis the n-word, they don't stop and think "Oh, Somalis aren't black so I can't call them that!", they don't give a shit about what we call or see ourselves.

Some of you have a disgusting superiority complex, seriously. What makes us better than those you call Madow? Because of our facial features or hair texture? Disgusting and pathetic.

I see myself as Muslim first of all, then Somali, and lastly black/African. When people (whites) call Somalis the n-word, they don't stop and think "Oh, Somalis aren't black so I can't call them that!", they don't give a shit about what we call or see ourselves.

Some of you have a disgusting superiority complex, seriously. What makes us better than those you call Madow? Because of our facial features or hair texture? Disgusting and pathetic.
The moment you Said muslim first is when you lost credibility:bell:somali comes before anything else.

What makes be superior is my ancestors use to own Madow Slaves. So clearly I must be from a superior heritge

Apollo

VIP

White people even call Arab ''''.. why go by what ignorant rednecks say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending