Somalis are BLACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I'm black through skin colour,I don't mind being labeled black,but being classed as negroid/Bantu is a no go zone.

Apollo

VIP
Give it up. This debate has been going on for YEARS. There will always be many Somalis who consider themselves non-black.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
WE WE WUZ NOT BLACK :damn:

WE WUZ
WE WUZ

SOMALIANUUUUZ :ahh:
tumblr_ose3y1GAi41rqe0rbo1_500.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But South Indians are a minority. It majority of Indians were black then they would say they are black. But most Indians are brown/white. Personally I have NEVER seen an Asian darker than me.
Tamils are 75 million & 60 million in india alone. Not to mention other ethnic groups in the south. They're not a minority, u just don't see them as much in the media. & majority of indians are dark skinned, the light ones are a few million if they even reach that. Yet they don't call themselves black they call themselves indian. Why would they refer to themselves by a color?

Apollo

VIP
Tamils are 75 million & 60 million in india alone. Not to mention other ethnic groups in the south. They're not a minority, u just don't see them as much in the media. & majority of indians are dark skinned, the light ones are a few million if they even reach that. Yet they don't call themselves black they call themselves indian. Why would they refer to themselves by a color?

African continent.. they are from Asia.

However, ethnic Horners have the lowest Niger-Congo ancestry in all of Africa. Even pale Moroccans have more West African ancestry than most Horners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending