Somalis are BLACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
has no meaning to us. I don't understand why Somalis get butthurt over this word. Absolutely no meaning to us Somalis. No connection to Somalis at all.

can be both nigeroid= West and Central Africans/Bantus and slave descendants in North America.

Go SJW elsewhere.

Lol sjw? Please :icon lol:

Seeing is one thing and not being is another thing.. I can trace 23 generations of my family and not a single one is non Somali.

Some see me as an Arab but in actuality Iam an Arab becoz am light? Well I’m not.

True but only you know that lol the world doesn't care if you can trace your clan lineage, once you set foot in North America and some parts of Europe, they'll look at you and say black and if you don't look full they'll say mixed.

We use to grow it out but now all of a sudden it's taboo

That's what I told my mother but it's considered taboo now and out of style.

My hair would become like this guy
17010342193_10a418848c_b.jpg

But my mom told me no. I will respect her opinion since she is my mam
:meleshame:

RIP my hair.

Jeesto

VIP
Why the f*ck do y'all care about these maala yacni comments from basement dwelling daanyeers? :ayaanswag::farmajoyaab:
How many times am I going to repeat this, SOMALIS ARE SOMALIS. f*ck what anyone else thinks or says:mybusiness:

Why the f*ck do y'all care about these maala yacni comments from basement dwelling daanyeers? :ayaanswag::farmajoyaab:
How many times am I going to repeat this, SOMALIS ARE SOMALIS. f*ck what anyone else thinks or says:mybusiness:

You can just be somali back home in Somalia :mybusiness: oh wait nvm your clan lineage will then become important.

True but only you know that lol the world doesn't care if you can trace your clan lineage, once you set foot in North America and some parts of Europe, they'll look at you and say black and if you don't look full they'll say mixed.
Well that is not true, for instance my cadaan co workers always ask me why me and and another Burundian female co worker look different.

Remember Burundians look fairly good compared to other Madow

Well that is not true, for instance my cadaan co workers always ask me why me and and another Burundian female co worker look different.

Remember Burundians look fairly good compared to other Madow

forget about cadaans even madows say stuff like that but that's because people in general are ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts